chapter 32

"Please wake up Elizabeth".

Andre's POV.

After my toast I watch as Amber drank an entire glass of wine and throw the cup on the lawn and left the party with nothing but pure hatred in her eyes. Her reaction had shown me that I have gotten my point across to her that Elizabeth is everything to me.

After eating Elizabeth and I danced underneath the moon light steering into each other eyes while the music takes us away. After our dance I was introduced to Maria's parents and Jacques mom by Elizabeth and they all seem like lovely people.

It was the end of the night and it was time for everyone to head back home expect for Maria, jacques and I. I had a few words with Richard before he left about me taking over as chairman at Sanders Global but I would have to push my courses ahead to complete Stanford earlier than expected. I havesnt decided as yet because I wanted to ran it by Elizabeth first.

With Jacques, Maria, Rosa and miss Johnson downstairs I went upstairs Elizabeth room where she was sitting on her bed with a gift wrapped in her hand.

"Hey liz".

I walked over to her and sat next to her on her bed.

"We didn't get to exchange our girfts".

She said and handed me the present.

"What is its?".

I questioned with a smile and she returned one.

"Just open it".

I unwrap the paper and in revealed it was a picture of her framed into a beautiful picture frame.

"I didn't know what to get for you".

She said and I silent her with a kiss.

"It's perfect".

I already knew where I was going to keep that picture frame.  Right next to my bed on the best side table.

It's was my turn to gave her a gift and it was no ordinary Christmas present. I had spoke to Elizabeth aunt about taking her hand in marriage and she have approved with all her blessings. I know that we are young both in age and our relationship but Elizabeth is pretty much everything that makes me happy and all I to do is to spend the rest of every waking second with her. If she says no, then I will wait until she's ready, but if she says yes I would be the happiest man walked on her.

I stood to my feet and took her hand  mine.

"Lets go for a walk".

"But it's lates".

"Don't worry we wont go far".

We got downstairs and everyone was there waiting including Rosa. I had asked her aunt to informed her friends about my planed because I wanted to do this in front of everyone that meant the most to Elizabeth. I know the Christmas party would have been the ideal place to have propose but half of those people meant nothing to us.

"What is going on?".

She questioned at the end of the stairs and I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring box and got down on one knee.

"Andre".

She put a hand over her mouth in complete surprise as I take her free hand in mine.

"Elizabeth Johnson, you are the reason that makes me want to get up in the morning. You have brought joy and complete happiness to my life, my world would have been nothing without you and I cannot think of a second that I would want to live without you. Elizabeth Johnson would you do me the honors and marry me?".