Chapter 5

"Nothing separated them except the thin lining of air while she looked at the reflection of her eyes in his eyes".

-

With a day left for prom, I was at school finishing up with the decoration of and ensuring that everything was in the right place and order. Everyone already have their dates  and dresses for the prom, that was all i could hear chattering everywhere. I didn't have a date and it makes no sense I thought about it. Andre came to my sister's party and that was amazing, but for something like the prom I wouldn't expect him to ask me to go and not having anything to wear why bother.

Andre's POV

When mom died my whole world crashed, I never spoke until I needed to, I never got close to anyone. A year back I had a girlfriend, she was needy and I couldn't give her what she needed  such as time and attention. Not that I couldn't but I shut the world out. The first time I sex with her I got up from the room, not that I didn't enjoyed it, but I wasn't into cuddling. My girlfriend dump me when she wanted me to open up about my life because I was too private and I decided not to. At that time I already knew Elizabeth but I never spoke to her but I've always thought about her even when I was with my ex girlfriend at the time. Elizabeth was always on my mind I couldn't get rid of her.

5 feet 6 inches, Her blue grey eyes, her blonde tall hair, her beautiful face alway gave me peace inside.

I met Elizabeth at school. I am year older than everyone, not that I'm not smart or anything, but when mom died I was shutting everything out including school, so my dad got me transferred and I had to went over first year as a sophomore when they discover my  excellence they wanted me to jump grades but when I saw her I knew had to be close to her. I asked to stay back and not jump grades but they said no, then I became rebellious just so that I could be close to her. I moved away for a year that's when I met my ex. But my father moved back to our home town in final year.

Elizabeth is everything to me, though I might not show it at times but I am trying my best. I am learning to be the man she deserve, I need her to be happy, I don't want to lose her and I will do anything even take her to the prom.

"Fuck, the prom".

It's the a day before prom and I want to make Elizabeth happy. I don't do these type of shit, but she the most amazing girl I will ever meet I have to make her happy. I could always be myself around her ever since I've met her, though I didn't say a word to her, why didn't I spoke to her then?. But all I know now is that I can't  let her slip away from me without having her,

fuck, I need her.

"The prom, the prom"

I walked back and forth everything rushing in mind.

What do people wear to these type of things anyways.

I have suits that I wear but it's all black.

I took up my keys and head for Elizabeth's house. I hope she's not home as yet I want it to be a surprise for her. Her aunt seem to be pretty close to her I will ask her to help me figure this shit out.

I arrived there in no time. I rang the doorbell and luckily the aunt answered.

"Good evening ma'am but I came her to ask you for some assistance"

"Hi nice to see you again"

"I need you to help me picked out something to take Elizabeth to the porm".

"Prom!, she's going to be so happy"

The aunt shouted.

"That's the point, so can you help me?"