Chapter 14

"Feeling sad to leave doesn't mean you shouldn't go"

Elizabeth POV.

The memory of last night woke me up. I sat up and a few seconds later I left Andre holding me saying it's going to be okay. 

Daran had came into my room while I was asleep. I was woken by the sudden pressure force into my mouth and a tap running across it. Daran was already on top of me he hurried to tie one of my hand to the bed pole but with my free had I grab a hold of my alarm clock on the bedside table and smash it into the side of his head. But that move was useless as his reaction he only shook his head twice and grab my free hand tied it on to the other side of the bed pole.

The fear in my eyes and tears now running down my face the merciless hit me across my face.

"You stupid bitch, always trying to come between me and your mother and now that boyfriend of yours. You will defiantly pay for this".

I try to scream and beg him not to this, I try to call out for my mother, my aunt even tiny Rosa But no one could hear me because my voice was muffled underneath the gagge. I cried even harder when I saw him unbuckling his belt, my body became numb and my thoughts ran wild. I thought my first time would have been with Andre I've waited so long and now this heartless Grinch is going to steal my innocent away from me.

I closed my eyes screening shut at moment he took off my underwear and climb on top of me hastenly. Seconds later My eyes snap open when I heard a familar voice saying "get the fuck away from her" and withing seconds Daran was pulled off from on top of me  onto the ground. Andre and Daran now wrestling on the ground and what seems like seconds my aunt ran into to room as her eyes widen of the sight of me and both guys wrestling on the floor. She hurry to untie me and I sat up and held on to her.

I begged Andre to stop because knowing Daran he would try to get Andre locked up jail if he had continued. My mother came into the room and my heart leap of her but she ran to Daran instated. They both left the house and seemed to have not returned from last night.

After Andre had left I sat there in my room wondering off into space.

Knock knock.

The tiny sound coming from the other side of my door and I quickly came back to earth.

"Rosa"!.

I shouted and quickly open the door and grab her into my arms hugging her tightly and showering her with kisses.

"Lizzy, stop, please stop"

She giggle while while I continued.

"I'm going to miss you so much Rosa ".

"I'm going to miss you too. But I have a new sister now that would keep my company until you finish school and move back home".

"Who are you taking about?".

I asked her then I suddenly hear a  meow jumping up on my bed.

"Lizzy"

She said.

I had forgotten about the stupid cat.

"Rosa are you going to replace me with that cat".

"Lizzy is not just a cat she's my sister now, and no I won't replace you with her lizzy because cats don't talked and she wouldn't be able to tell me my favorite bedtime story".

Ha! In your face stupid cat I'm still the best lizzy around my mind shouted.

"Elizabeth are you Okay?"