Chapter 15

My roommate".

"Elizabeth we're here".

Andre had woken me from my sleep.

We came off the plane and Andre went to the baggage claim to collect our suitcases while I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I looked in the mirror and the bruise on my face begun to get pale and I was revealed. I met up back with Andre and saw him ready and waiting with our stuff.

"Are you okay Elizabeth?

He asked when I catch up with him.

"Yes, I'm okay just a bit nervous to meet my new roommate. I hope that she's a great person".

"Roommate?, I thought you were going to stay with me at my apartment which is 20 minutes from campus".

"What!. You got an apartment?, you want me to live with you?".

"Yes, is that a problem?".

"No, but you just can't keeping doing things like this and expect me to just go with it all the time. This is a huge step".

"Elizabeth we slept in the same bed, twice I might add and that way the biggest step off all".

He had a point, it seems he enjoys being close to me as I do with him.

"Yes, but I-"

"It's fine, Jordan is outside waiting so let's go".

He cut me off And walked away.

"Jordan?".

I walked to catch up with him.

"She's my assistant isn't she?".

Jordan was outside standing next to a brand new red honda accord. It's funny how Andre only wear black but his car is red. I assume this car his is.

"Elizabeth!"

Jordan called out to me very excitedly. I ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"It's been a while".

"Yes it has, it's so nice to see you again".

"It sure is".

"Mr. Sanderson, there is no meeting schedule for this week so you have time to settle in. And your apartment is also ready ".

"Thank you Jordan".

"I'll see you around Elizabeth".

Jordan waves and went into a cab.

"Why didn't you take her?".

He ignored me my question. I went into the car and waited for him while he put the stuff in the back. When he was done he came in and said

"Seatbelt please".

And I reacted to his request. And he drove off.

"Elizabeth, why don't you want to live with me, aren't I good enough for you?".

My heart sank to think why in the world would he think something like that. I held on to his free hand.

"Andre you mean the world to me. I don't know how I would have made it through the years of it wasn't for you. Whhen you went away for an year my life was miserable at school and when you came back it was like my world was whole again even though we didn't spoke. And to have you in my life I am the happiest person alive".

He pulled over on the side of the road.

"Then why won't you moved in with me then?".

"Let me think about it, please. If I don't like my roommate I will move in with you".