Chapter 35

"Blurred dreams"

Elizabeth POV.

Waking up from a 6 weeks coma, the doctors said I was lucky to have woken up at the time i did because if I have had stayed longer I would have had a serous brain damage which would  have caused a permanent memory lost. After I had opened my eyes and the doctors did there checks a lady and a little girl came in and introduced themselves as my aunt and sister but what caught my attention was when I saw the most handsome guy standing there and he introduced himself as Andre Sanderson. He seemed pretty close to my aunt and sister because I wouldn't expect some stranger to be in a hospital room for no reason. The way he stood there looking at me I felt a connection but I also found it very weird.

The doctors told my aunt that they would keep me for one more night just to ensure that everything was okay. Before she had left I asked her if I owned a phone and I was impressed to the type phone I had. After they have said there goodbyes I spent a lost most the entire night going through my phone and I saw pictures and videos of my aunt and sister and a beautiful red hair girl having fun at a mall who seemed fun and very close to me . I saw other videos of a guy called Jacques who appeared to be my best friend and Maria's boyfriend. And looked to see if there was any pictures of the guy that was in my room but thete was none and I thought perhaps he was just a family or some business partner but then he seemed so young.

The next day my aunt and sister came and the doctors told her that I was okay to go home and I should get a lot of rest and drink a lot of fluids and also to take me to familiar place to drag back my memory. We arrived at her home and I saw pictures on the wall of a military man that looked exactly like her and I stood there steering at it.

"That's our father".

Rosa said standing next to me.

"Where is he?".

"He died".

My aunt said and I ran my fingers down on the frame.

"And who's this?".

I saw a picture with my father and a woman next to him.

"That's your mother".

"Where is she?".

"She's married to someone else".

I didn't bother to question by because I was having a sight headache.

"Can I go lay down now please?".

I asked my aunt and she took me to my room.

I got ready for bed and lay there thinking about what kind of life I had when I heard a tiny knock on the door.

"Lizzy?".

I went over and opened the door and it was my sister.

"Can I stay with you?".

"Okay".

She can in and we both lay there,

"Lizzy can you tell our story?".

"We have a story?".

I asked with confusion in my voice.

"Yes we do?".

"I'm sorry Rosa but I don't remember it, but if you do, you could share it with me".

She told me a beautiful story and I  thought I remembered something but it was all just a blur.

The next afternoon my aunt had send her assistant to pick me up from home and take to to her bakery and cafè spot. As I entered through the door I saw Andre and walked over to him. We had a little conversation and I offered him to try my aunt's chocolate chip muffin and he told me that they were my favorite and took off when I was about to question him.