Chapter 19

"I fell deeper in love with the way he TOUCHED me without using his hands."

I spent the entire afternoon with my aunt and sister until it was time for her to close J&S bakery and cafè spot. The opening was a success and with her samples of treats she had a ton of orders to fulfill and I know she will accomplish it with her amazing staff. After everyone had left I spend some time catching up with my aunt and Rosa.

"Elizabeth its getting late we should head back".

Andre came over and said while I was speaking with my aunt.

"Aunt I'm so happy that your close to me, you and Rosa".

"I am happy too sweetpea. Thank you Andre".

"It was nothing miss Johnson, it's business".

"I'll see you soon aunt".

I said to her while we walked towards Andre's car.

"You want to spend the weekend with us?".

"I promised Andre that i will spend the weeked with him".

"Okay. Maybe next weeked".

Definitely".

I gave one last hug and kiss to aunt and Rosa before getting in the car and Andre drove out of the parking lot heading for his apartment.

"Elizabeth are you okay?".

"Why didn't you tell me about the business deal you made with my aunt?"

"I wanted to surprise you".

"I am surprised indeed".

"Are you upset?".

"I'm not upset Andre it's just that you are doing a lot".

"Elizabeth all I want for you is to be happy and this was just a business deal and your aunt accepted it".

"Sigh. Andre I just wish you have said something, this is a huge deal for me".

"I'm sorry Elizabeth".

He held my hand and as we continue our Journey in silence while I rest my head on the window looking on the cars passed by. I fell asleep for what seemed like it was 30 minutes of the drive when I was awoken  by Andre putting my hair behind my ears whispering.

"Elizabeth we're home".

I look at the time and it was after 9 in the night. Andre came around and opened my door and allowed to get out of the car. He closed the car and as we walked up the walk way when suddenly he swoop me up off my feet and I let out a scream by the sudden surprised. With my hands around his neck and my head rest in the nape of his neck he carried me to the elevator and all the way up to his apartment without putting me down until he was going to open his door.

We went to the bed room and I went over to the window to look at the view wishing mom was around too. Andre walked over to me and held me from behind.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, you were right. From now on no more surprises involving making deals with your family without me running it by you first".

I turned to face him and hid my thoughts of mom.

"Thank you for everything".

He kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm going to take a bath, I will be back soon".

He went inside the bathroom and I looked round the room and I noticed I forgot to grab my bag from the car, I took up his keys and head down to get it.