Special Thank you.

"Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things hunman can do for each other"

You know when you are doing a great job when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Words cannot explain how grateful and thankful I am to all of you guys who took the time out to read my book. You guys, I mean all of you guys motivate and inspire me to continue on my journey in writing and what is great of all is that I get to take all of you great, special and loving people with me.

Once I was a girl who wrote but only in private and teachers, family and friends begged me to put my works out there but I didn't have the courage because I was scared until my sister told me about this app and yet I was just a reader. I read a lot of books over and over again until one day I posted some poems and I got a very special comment saying that I should consider writing a book (You know who you are) ♥️♥️♥️♥️. And from that moment I thought to myself family and friends they will tell you yeah that's a good job even when it's not so good just so they won't hurt your feelings, but to have someone out there who you have never met in your life to tell you that you are an amazing writer that was the kick I needed.

Now here I am on wattpad with my amazing wattpad family taking my dream journey in becoming a writer and I couldn't have ask for a better family.

Yeah I know I haven't got 500 reads or a 1000 lol but you guys just didn'know how I felt inside when I got my first 100 reads. It's was like heaven came down to earth.

I am a cancer and I am very emotional so trust me when I say my heart is crying tears of joy right now...

hauntedwordx

Atinuxx

iivanitaii

amourlikers

MarviaSimpson

DreRicB

itz_taurus_baby

zenovia_Smith

HillaryCarridice

Lighthouse60

KathyRingman

Mannymontana

Thank you guys so very much for your great comments and for giving me the drive to continue, you all mean so much to me. Thank you.

A big special thank you to everyone!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Please continue to stay by my side on my journey with this book. I appreciate each and everyone of you. My love for you guys is like Andre and Elizabeth...

You guys are the best!!!

Thank you!!.

How many times am I  going to say thank you?....

Ooops I said it again.

THANK YOU!!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️