Chapter 24

"Love is in the air".

Elizabeth POV

"Lizzy what happened overnight?. I mean Andre just apologies to Jay and you on the other hand over there is glowing. And a new outfit mami you have to tell me everything"!.

Maria pulled Jacques by the hand and he took up the the entire container of cookies and she shove him out of the room.

"Jay we'll see you in a bit it's girl talk".

She gave him a quick kiss, closed the door and ran over to me and we sat on the bed.

"Come on lizzy spill".

My cheeks became red as I remembered the amazing time I had with Andre the day before.

"Oh my God she's blushing".

I smiled at Maria.

"We went to San Francisco and visit a museum where a painting done by his mom is established , and after we went for dinner at a French restaurant".

"And.......? Come on lizzy I know that glow"..

I swear she's so much like aunt Lilly right now.

"We did it".

She squeal and gave me a hug.

"Lizzy, are you okay?, do you feeling any different?.

"I'm okay. But there are butterflies in my stomach I can't seem to get rid of them".

"I know, I remember my first time with Alliandro".

I watch as she remembered and a smile play across her face then disappeared. I held on to her hand and she place her free hand on top of mine.

"It's going to be okay Maria".

"I know! I have my Jay and he's the most sweetest caring guy I ever met! I'm falling in love with him lizzy real hard and fast! Like really hard!".

"I am happy for you Maria".

I gave her a hug. I am very proud of Jacques for having Maria has is his only honey.

There was a knock on the door then it opened".

Both guys standing there waiting for us.

"Liz we should go now".

Andre said

"We are talking over here".

Maria said to Andre.

"As if you ever stop talking".

Maria rolled her eyes at him and walked over to Jacques whlie a smile play across his face.

"Babe he's not funny. Let's go. I'll see you later lizzy we shall CONTINUE OUR CHAT".

She emphasizes looking at Andre.

I grab my books and we head out of the dorm. His phone rang and he ignore the call which he never did before.

"Who's that?".

I asked in a none jealous way.

"No one important"

He shove the phone into his pocket and wrapped his arm around me as we walked down the hall way. We arrived at class and the professor began his lesson. I heard everything that he said but each time I turn to look at Andre stomach packed with more butterflies as I remember my first time with the love of my life.

The class ended within an hour and it was now 2 in the afternoon and all  I wanted to do is to  spend some time alone with Andre. His phone rang and he just looked at it and shove it back into his pocket once more which I found very odd.