Chapter 16

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire".

"First week of class".

I dedicate this chapter to my number one reader Sasheka Scott. And also to amourlikers and KathyRingman.

Andre came off the phone and looked over at me with a smile on his face and one grew on mine. I have no idea to why he was smiling but Jordan must have given him some good news.

"Elizabeth don't make any planes this weekend, I have somewhere important to take you"

I didn't bother to question him about it I just nod in agreement.

"Let me take you back over to your dorm I know you want to prepare for tomorrow".

It was 7:15 in the evening and I wanted to stay with him, but I wanted to see how Maria was doing as well.

We arrived at the dorm and Andre decided to walk me up to my room. I knocked on the door before I opened it with my key just in case Maria was undressed.

"Hey lizzy, your back!. Oh and you too".

She said when Andre walked in behind me.

"I take that your issues are resolved"

Andre said and Maria rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you at class tomorrow Elizabeth".

"Okay".

I said and he gave me a kiss on my cheeks and left.

"Uh Maria, before I forget can we exchanged numbers just in case we won't be around we could notify each other".

"Sure lizzy".

We exchanged numbers and we both got right into preparing for classes tomorrow. I got an email with my classes and my day wasn't as full as I thought it would be. Maria and I would be in separate classes but I will get to see her during lunch break.

My first class tomorrow would be Human and Resource Management. With my experience at Sanders Global I wouldn't have a problem taking these courses as well as for Andre.

"Lizzy".

Maria called out to me.

"Do you think anyone will take me serious as a lawyer, I mean look at me, my red hair, my height i mean come on".

"Maria, the power is in your voice and what you have on the inside. Everything else is just a second opinion".

"Thank you lizzy I needed that".

My phone rang and I looked to see who was calling. It was Jacques video calling, it's was  11 o'clock in new York and 8 o'clock  in California.

"Elizabeth!!!".

" Jakey are you ok?"

"Yes I'm okay you are such a worry puss!. Can't I call my best friend at 11 pm to see how she's doing. And yes Jakey is way much better than Jacky thank you very much".

I laughed at his complain.

"Lizzy can we meet up after lunch tomorrow?".

Maria asked.

"Sure maria".

"Maria.... who's Maria?.

Jacques asked.

"She's my roommate".

"She sounds very beautiful lizzy,  can I see her?".

"Whoa easy tiger".