Chapter 17

"The chancellor is his uncle!".

"Not wearing all black again huh Andre".

"Uncle Ed, can we stick the why we are here".

He was referring to me sitting beside him.

"Oh yes. And who is this young lady right here she doesn't seem like the type to get into trouble".

"She my girlfriend".

"She's beautiful".

"Watch it uncle Ed".

Mr. Smith laughed

"Okay Andre no need to get defensive".

I guess both of them are really close.

"Ever since you were a little kid you were always protective of everything and those that meant a lot too you".

Andre turned away his head as if he was embarrassed. My heart reached out to him.

"So what brought the both of you here?"

"That douchebag Smith is what i tell you".

I rest my hand on Andre's lap to calm him down and his uncle was aware of the gesture.

"Well Mr. Thomas, Andre phone went off because he forgot to put it on silent, and Mr. Smith had asked him to give a definition of HRM standing up. He got his definition but Andre was sitting down and he wanted him to stand and repeat the definition again which I found very stupid. Standing or not the definition remains the same so I defended him and it brought us here".

"Mr. Smith is the youngest lecture here, because of this he demands respect. And I take that you Elizabeth is the youngest in the class, how old are you?

"Soon 19 sir".

"I'll watch out for him, rumours has had it that he tries to get involved with younger females offering tgem extra credit to pass there exams. It turns out that his extra  credit is to sleep with the students but there is never any proof for his actions".

Andre stand up to his feet.

"Can we drop his class!".

I held on to his hand and lead him to sit back down.

"Andre we don't have to drop the class, I won't go in Mr. Smith's way. I'll be okay".

"I see you found your sense of peace Andre".

"Not now uncle Ed don't start".

I looked at mr. Thomas and he smiled at Andre.

"Come on, ill take you both back to class. Andre please beware as your uncle I will do what I can to get you out of trouble, but as your chancellor there will be some punishment if i have to".

"I'm aware".

"Thank you Mr. Thomas".

-

"Elizabeth we don't need that class anyways we both know all about HRM".

"I know but I want to sit in class".

"Elizabeth I just don't want that creep near you, because if he tries to get close I would beat the crap out of him I swear it".

"Andre I will be out of his way just calm down".

We argued behind Mr. Thomas as he took us back to class. He went inside to have a word with Mr. Smith and he agreed to let us entered the class once more.

"Elizabeth may I have a word with in private before yiu head back inside please".

Andre looked at his uncle with a I know what you are going to say look.