Chapter 33

"A visit from lizzy's mother".

Andre POV.

I arrived at my apartment and I felt as if I was lost from my own shadow. I looked around and the memories of Elizabeth being there played in front me. A sudden rage of anger came over me and I began to break every breakable things that was in my apartment even my phone.

I walked over in my into my  room and I started to break more stuff when I picked up a picture frame that wasn't there from before face down on my beside table. I took it in to my hand and it was a picture of Elizabeth, the one she have gotten me for my Christmas present, it seemed as if Jordan had brought it here when she had stopped my miss Johnson house to picked up my stuff. I sat with the picture frame on my bed and the tears voluntarily rolled down my face.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. I'm sorry that I have failed to protected you, I'm sorry that I let you down. I'm so sorry for everything".

I spoke to the picture frame.

I lie back on the bed and stare into the ceiling when moments later there was a knock on the door. I lie there not wanting to get up but the knock became louder and more annoying. I walked over to the door and opened it to see it was Jordan, whenever I'm there she's not allowed to the spare key.

"Mr. Sanderson I try to reach you on your cell but it was turned off so I came over-"

She peek in the room and paused at the sight of the mess.

"What happened here!?.

I stood there and said nothing.

"May I come in please sir?".

Many didn't know but Jordan is four years older than I am and even though she's my assistant she also treats me like a brother when I am down in my emotional state.

"Andre. Talk too me. What happened here".

She referred to me as Andre and I knew that was the sister voice talking.

"Elizabeth".

I manage to say and walked back into the room and lie on the bed. She's now looking at the damage I made in the apartment but I didn't care what's happening around me. Her phone rang A few minutes later she walked in to my room with a now broken voice as she tries to speak.

"Andre, Elizabeth aunt have called, she was trying to reach you because she wanted to know if you are doing okay and she also told me what happened earlier today with Elizabeth. I am so sorry. Elizabeth will be okay and you have to get yourself together for her when she does".

I wasn't in the mood for any pep talk, but Jordan was right. I have to pull myself together for Elizabeth but right now I just wanted to be in my own world again.

"Jordan, please I don't want to talk about it".

She sigh and walked out of my room and closed the door.

I lie there in my bed, not wanting to eat, nor drink. I fell asleep not remembering when until I say Elizabeth accident happening all over again in my head.

"Elizabeth!".

I sat up and look around panting in sweat when I realized it was a nightmare. I looked at the time and it was 6am in the morning. I went over to use the bathroom then head to the living room and I notice that the place was all cleaned up, Jordan must have stayed for a while and cleaned up the messed I had made.

I didn't have a phone nor anything reachable for anyone to contact me so I didn't know what plans I have for the day except to visit Elizabeth at the hospital.