Chapter 29

"In the mouth of December and an unexpected visitors".

Things have been going really smoothly over the past few months both at school and at my aunt's house. Since Mr. Smith got arrested Alexis decided to drop out of school because she would actually have to work for extra credit and she claimed it was too hard for her. And as for our new HRM professor Rebecca Robinson, she just simply amazing. I haven't really stayed at my aunt's due to my exams but I took a few trips back and forth to the backry to please my sweet tooth.

I will be getting two weeks break from school and I'm planning on spending Christmas with my aunt and sister. Aunt is planning on having a huge Christmas dinner/party and everyone will be invited, Andre and his family, Jacques and his family, Maria and her family and her entire staff. And yeah Amber will be there too since she practically moved in with my aunt.

-

In the middle of our final week before Christmas class ended early and I've decided to visit Andre's and stayed for a while and probably prepare a meal for us. Jacques have decided to stop by and take Maria to meet his mom. Both of them were very nervous because it was his first time to take home a girl to meet his mother and her first time having to be introduced to a mother.

Andre and I arrived at his apartment and we both head inside immediately because it was getting cooler this time of the year. I have decided to prepared a quick meal and we ate and spoke about the Arrangements of my aunt Christmas dinner. Andre will be heading to new York for a couple of days and will return on the evening of the Christmas dinner.

After we finished our meal and did the dishes. We both to sat on the coach, my legs on his lap while studying and he was answering emails on his tablet. Moments later he got up to use the bathroom and while he was in there, there was a knock at the door. I went over to answer and I saw someone I didn't expected to show up here.

"Elizabeth what are you doing here?".

She questioned with a surprised look on here face while I stood by the door half opened in my hand when suddenly it was pulled away from me wide open.

"I should be asking you that question Amber".

Andre was now standing next to me.

"Hi Andre she said with a cheerful voice".

"Answer my question Amber, what the hell are you doing here!?".

He shouted and I held on to his hand to calm him down and she was quick to follow the gesture with her eyes. Andre is quite angry at Amber for working so close with my aunt let alone living with here but I was the one who constantly begging him not to take her job away.

"I came with an important message from miss Johnson".

"Why didn't aunt call, is she okay?.

I questioned.

"She's fine no need to worry".

"Why didn't you email the important message Amber, and how did you get my home address?".

Angry Andre asked Amber.

"Your assistant Jordan gave it to me".

"Jordan wouldn't do such a thing she knows very well not to discuss my personal address with anyone".

"Okay, okay. I got it from your step mom Monica, I phone your dad to gave him the news and I got her instead and asked for your address.

"I will deal with that later?".

"May i please come in?".

"No!".

Andre said angrily.