Chapter 13

"Get the fuck away from her".

Andre's POV.

I watched as Elizabeth goes in and out of her mood while we finished packing her stuff. I am aware that her aunt and little sister means a lot to her and with the drama between her and her mom it's just too much for her.

I haven't told her as yet but Richard had bought a bakery about 2 hours from Stanford and I was thinking that her aunt would be happy to manage it being that she loves to cook and bake, she could do whatever she wanted with the place and for little Rosa she's young and very smart she would easily get into school in California.

"Elizabeth".

I called to her and she return from space.

"Are you okay?".

"Yes".

She answered with a sigh.

"I'll be back".

"Are you going home?".

"No, I'm just going downstairs, do you need anything?.

"If aunt is finished with those chocolate chip cookies can you bring me some please".

"Okay".

I went downstairs to see her aunt in the kitchen.

"Can I have a word with you for a minute?".

"Sure, is Elizabeth okay?".

She dried her hand in her apron and walked over towards me.

"Yes, actually no. She's been in and out of her mood because we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. But that's not why I'm here to talk to you".

"Richard have recently bought a bakery in California about two hours from Stanford. We haven't opened it as yet because we are still looking to hire someone to manage it for us. Are you interested?".

"Yes! Yes I am, by the way who's Richard?".

"It's not important to who he is"

"But Rosa, I can't leave her here, her mother is practically in and out with Daran".

"You are their father's twin, you are practically their mother as well because you and him share the same DNA".

"Technically that's true, but-".

"There's no but, I can have my lawyer take care of it if necessary".

"Okay. I'll sleep on it"

"The right choice is to make Elizabeth happy there's no time to think"

"Okay I'll do it".

"Good you will arrived there within two weeks time so be prepared, I will have Richard take care of a new school for young Rosa and a new home for you guys".

"Thank you so much, you are quiet the young man".

She said .

"Are you done with the cookies? I want take some up to Elizabeth".

I took a hold of some of the cookies and took them to Elizabeth room. I arrived at the door over hearing talking coming from her room.

"I did it daddy, I made it in to Stanford, I will be leaving tomorrow at noon. I'm going to miss aunt Lilly and Rosa so very much. Mom is acting very cold towards me she even said that she wishes that she never had me and she wanted to hit me and it hurts so much. I miss you so much dad I wish you where here".