chapter 8

"I have no talent for making friends, but eventually one came along".

My alarm clock went off as I quickly turn to turn it off.

I texted Andre saying good morning and within seconds reply saying that he'll pick me up at 7:30. I went and take a bath and wash my hair, after a blow it out with the blow dryer and decided to curl it and let it down today. I went to my closet wishing right there I had something different rather than just jeans and t-shirts. I decided to wear a blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt mom had got me.

I went down stairs and I didn't see anyone because they were still asleep. I made myself a cup of green tea and ate on of aunt's blue berry muffins she made last night it appears. It's almost 7:30 and I was fully ready, I wrote a note leaving it on the counter so that mom or aunt could see it. Andre texted me that he was outside and I went to meet him. As I open the door I walked right into Daran and I was quick to smell the unfamiliar perfume on his clothes and his shirt had a red stain like lipstick all over it.

"I'm sorry"

He quickly said and hurry into the house. Daran apologies to me. I must be dreaming. I didn't pay him much attention because I didn't care about him and I had Andre waiting on me. But right there I knew he was cheating.

I hurry towards Andre's car to see him all dressed in a all black suit with a navy blue tie standing outside talking on his phone he always pull off his all black suits. He saw me coming and open the passenger door for me to sit inside.

"Have Mr. Wilkinson know that I'll be there by 9"

He sounded so strick.

He came into the car still on his phone.

"Jordan, tell Richard to call me as soon as he lands in Paris okay".

He did not just call his father Richard.

"Good morning Elizabeth, slept well?.

"Yes I did".

"Good, because Richard is out of town and I need you to cover at the office today because I have a meeting down town".

"Did you just call your father Richard?"

"That's his name isn't it?".

He ask with a weird look on his face. I guess today he's my boss.

"Okay".

"I'll be in the meeting at 9 until 10:30, please to email me all the meetings schedule for today and the rest of the week".

"Okay I will".

Andre seemed more into work today its like he didnt notice anything about me. I sat there in silence while he continue to receive calls about making final decisions. We arrived at the office and as I was about to open the car door to get out he grab a held of my hand and stopped me.

"I'll call you back".

"Did you forget to mention something"

I asked him with a business like look and tone.

"Yes, I'll pick you up for lunch today"

He lean over and gave me a see you later kiss.

"Your hair looks nice by the way"

He adds while I was stepping out of the car.

"Thank you".

I smiled at him. I couldn't believe he notice my hair, though it was the second time I had it done that way. Right there I continue to feel he was my heaven sent.