Chapter 28

"The last of Mr. Smith".

After Amber had left we ate our breakfast and got ready for aunt to take us back on campus.

"Aunt can I take lizzy with us today instead of leaving her with Mrs. Wilson?".

"Sure Rosa".

My aunt gave told her as she search for her keys.

"Hey babe we are about to leave out soon. I can't wait to see you!!".

Maria had call Jacques to inform him and aunt found her keys.

"Are you guys ready to leave?".

"Wait I forgot something".

I ran upstairs to put away the notes that was attactch to the roses, I had locked them away in the bedside table with the key. I think it would be more safer here than to travel with them to campus. After I hid them, I added the key to my bunch of keys and ran back down stairs.

"I'm ready".

"What was that all about?".

Nosey aunt and Maria asked.

"Oh it's nothing".

I blushed.

"Nothing? and you're  blushing".

Maria ask and held on to my hand.

"I went to put away something important that's all".

"Whatever darling".

She smile and rest head on mine as we walked towards the car.

I went into the front beside aunt and Maria sat with Rosa around back and aunt drove off. I texted Andre and made him aware that I was on my way back to campus and he replied saying that he would pick me up at six for our dinner plans.

"Elizabeth how is Andre doing?. I felt terrible lying to him the other night. I just thought you might needed some space".

"Space miss Lilly? There is no meaning of space when its between Andre and lizzy".

Maria said and we all laughed. But she was right, space has no definition for us, just the sound of his voice and the touch of his hands takes me to a world where there is no pain, no sorrow, nothing but pure love and I am happy that he has that effect on me.

"It's okay, he understood why you did it aunt".

The rest of the car ride was fun and cheerful we spoke about our weekend and the fun we had and the mention of Amber's name came along.

"Aunt how long will able be there for?.

"As long as she wants I guess. She's a lonely child Elizabeth her mom ran out on them when she was younger and her dad doesn't seem to understand her".

"Okay".

Was the only thing I said and I felt sorry for her.

"Just keep a eye on her okay miss Lil".

"She's a sweet girl Maria don't worry".

"And a total stranger in your house".

I saw the look in Maria's eyes that she wanted to mention to aunt that Amber is Andre's ex girlfriend but she held back.

Moments later we arrived on campus. Jacques was out front waiting for Maria like a husband waiting to see his wife at the airport and she reacted just the same as she ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"They look so cute together".

My aunt said as she continued.

"Where's Andre?".