Chapter 12

I dedicate this chapter to my new friends especially to Atinuxx and iivanitaii They are two amazing writers please check out there books. You will love them. Thank you guys for your support. Much love ❤❤❤❤

"Sisters are special, from young ones to old, mom and dad gave me a little sister more precious than gold".

"Rosa are you ready!?".

I shouted from the kitchen making sandwiches to take with us. I had a two extra ones for Jacques as well.

I texted Andre telling him good morning and that I will be spending the day at the park with Rosa and Jacques will be there too. He wasn't too happy about the Jacques part but he didn't fuss too much about it because Jacques is the only friend I have.

"I'm ready lizzy"

The soft sweet tiny voice said in front of me. I am going to miss my sister so much every time I look at her a lump grows in my throat. I know I can video call and such but my class schedule would be very hectic but knowing me I will find the time.

"Where are you guys going?"

My aunt asked me when she came into the kitchen.

"I'm taking Rosa to the park. I want to spend the day with her and explain to her that I won't be around for some time".

"Okay, have fun and you can take my car".

I can drive I just didn't have a car.

"Ok thanks aunt".

"Let go Ro-Ro"

I picked up the basket and held hand and make our way to the car. I ensure that she was strapped in safely and texted Jacques that I'm leaving out and to which park I was going. Jacques doesn't live too far but we haven't really discuss stuff like our home address or college/university We will be attending. We spoke mainly about his honeys and him trying to pry into Andre and I relationship. It would be the first time I will be seeing Jacques after we left Sanders Global.

"Are you okay back the Ro-Ro?"

"Yes I'm fine".

"You will meet one of my friends today?".

"Who Mr. Nobody?"

I smiled at the fact that she still call Andre Mr. Nobody.

"No, and stop calling him that his name is Andre"

"I know but he's going to take my lizzy away".

"No, don't think that sweetie no one will take me away from you I primise"

"Okay ".

"Rosa, I will be going away on Monday ok but it's for school okay. I will be living at there for some time, I will come home on holidays when I can and I will call you and we can talk for a very long time. And when I'm finished I'll be coming home and we will be together again.

"And maybe mom, aunt and I can visit you too right?"

My heart sank when she mention mom, she's so young and wasn't there when the incident happened with mom and I. I begun to wonder about Rosa happiness when I'm gone. She'll need her mother and right now our mother doesn't give a flying unicorn about us, thankfully aunt Lilly is around and I know Rosa will be ok.

"Sure mom and you guys could come if she want to"

Was all I could say to her.

We arrive at the park and I got the blankets and basket from what have packed to take with us out of the car. I located a tree that was in sight so that Jacques could easily spot us and so that I can watch Rosa playing around with other kids.