Chapter 6

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams".

Elizabeth POV

I closed my door and walk over to my bed. I fell on it backwards thinking about the night and the many things that had happened. This amazing dress, Andre coming to the prom just to make me happy, the way that he kisses and hold me close while we danced, him being their when the girls attacked me it's like he can read my mind and feel every pain and emotions I feel. He's everything in a man I dreamt of but the reality is better.

I got up and walked over to my  wardrobe to take off my dress I looked in the mirror and saw the necklace that Andre bought me. I will never take if off. I took my dress off and put it aside to get it cleaned at the cleaners. I took a quick shower and went back in my room.

A few minutes my aunt came and knock at the door.

"Lizzy it's me"

"Come in"

"Are you okay sweetpea?"

"Yes aunt"

"Your boyfriend told me what had happened"

I looked at her in shock

"He did!. I mean he's not my boyfriend"

Deep down I love the sound of Andre being my boyfriend be he never said it.

"I'm sure he is. He's so protective of you, when he was leaving he asked me to take care of you while he's not around"

"He did!. I mean that doesn't make him my boyfriend".

"Well honey the word boyfriend is just a title I know he sees you more than that. The best love in the world are those that are felt and seen not those that are spoken".

"I feel happy and safe whenever is near and around me"

"And I'm sure he feels the same. What's that around your neck?.

"He bought it for me"

"It's beautiful".

"Thank you. Aunt do you think he would just have sex with me and then go?"

"Do you feel that way?"

"No, but the gir-"

"Well listen to your heart sweetpea"

Not some jealous girls.

"Thank you"

She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and went to her room.

I should be having these talks with my mother but Daran is here and she always give him all of her attention.

Vibration coming from my phone.

It's after 1 in the night. Who could be calling me. I looked at the phone and it's Andre.

"Hi"

"Why aren't you sleeping"

"I was just thinking about prom"

"Sorry that they ruin your night"

"My night wasn't ruin because you were there.

"Get some sleep. I will talk to you tomorrow".

"Goodnight"

He never seem to like going into details about stuff. I kiss my dad picture frame and went to bed.

-

No school today so I didn't have to get up early. I slept until it was 11 in the afternoon. The memories of last night still in my thoughts as I woke up happy as ever.