Chapter 18

"Elizabeth you are beautiful just the way you are".

Professor Dyrdek got right into the the lesson but I all I wanted to do was to be excused from class, but I didn't want to seem weak anymore and I didn't want to alarm Andre about my insecurities.

"Elizabeth. Elizabeth",

The voice echoed in my head.

"Elizabeth are you Okay? I've been calling out to you".

"Yeah. I'm sorry".

"Are you ready to go?".

"But class-".

I looked around and everyone was heading through the door.

"Yeah sure".

"Lets grab something to eat".

"I'm not hungry".

I packed my stuff and head for the door.

"Elizabeth where are you going?".

"I'm going to get my stuff for the test at six".

I hurried through the door but I lied. I was heading for the bathroom because the dorm was too far and Andre would have followed me so the bathroom was the best option to hid and cry. I knew I have committed myself to not being bullied anymore and to stand up for myself but the comment made by Alexis about me being a virgin Mary hit me hard. I know I'm not ready but what if Andre wanted to and I'm holding back, what if he goes to get pleased from someone else, all the thought rushing through my mind. I found a empty stall and hid and cried for a whole 10 minutes.

I got myself together my eyes were still watery and my cheeks became pink. I though Andre went away but I thought wrong when I walked right into to him.

"Why did you lie to me!".

He grab my shoulders looking into my eyes and a tear voluntarily  ran down my cheeks.

"How did you know I was here?".

"I know you Elizabeth. And I know something is wrong. Is it what that girl said?".

"No".

"Elizabeth!".

"Yes".

"Elizabeth that girl is nothing compare to you. You are the only one I see".

He didnt say much but it was enough to filled the doubt in my mind.

"Lets me take you to your dorm before we head into that stupid test".

We both arrived at the dorm and Maria was already there.

"Hey lizzy. Are you okay?".

"Yeah I'm okay".

"Andre".

"Maria".

"So lizzy do you want to hung out?".

"I'm sorry but I have an test this evening at 6".

"Oh yeah I forgot".

"I guess I'll see you when you get back".

"Yeah sure".

I sat on the bed and Andre next to me. Maria plugged her headphones and lay across her bed. 

Andre phone went off and he stand to take the call.

"Richard. The bakery is ready. The manager will be flying in this weekend Jordan has already gotten a home and school ready. I know Richard but as the CEO I saw the need for it to open sooner than expected. Don't worry everything will work out fine".