Chapter 25

"The worse pain in the world goes beyond the physical.  Even further beyond any other emotional pain one can feel. It is the continually betrayal of a mother".

I got in the car and Andre watched as I go as if he would never seem me again. It's sad to be away from him but I'm also happy to be with my aunt and little sister.

The two hour drive to aunt's was so much fun. Jacques and Maria singing out to the songs on the radio and I jump in whenever I knew s verse or two.

We arrived at aunt Lilly's at 6 in evening and it was pure beauty. We walked up the drive way and rang the door bell.

"Coming".

Aunt Lilly shouted and open the door.

"Aunt".

I gave her a huge hug and she return the gesture and told us to come inside.

"This is Maria".

"Hi miss Johnson, I've heard so much about you. It's nice to meet you finally".

"It's nice to meet you two sweetie I've heard so much about you as well and that you remind my lizzy of me".

"Yes that's me".

They both laughed.

"Hi Jacques is not to see you again".

"Hey miss Lil".

"I'm making dinner on the stove, I'll be in the kitchen, make yourself at home".

My aunt is always cooking.

I looked around the house and aunt have frame all dad's photos and medals and hung them on the wall.

"Lizzy your here, your here".

Rosa ran down the stairs and I walked over to meet her. She jumped in to my arms and I hugged and squeeze her tightly.

"I miss you so much Rosa".

"I miss you too lizzy.".

"Hi"

Maria walked over to us.

"Ro-ro, this is my roommate Maria".

"Hi Maria, I like your hair".

"Awe thank you. Your so cute".

"Lizzy guess what?".

"I don't know ro-ro tell me".

"Lizzy has kittens!".

"Lizzy?".

Maria questioned.

"Don't asked".

"Lizzy is Rosa's cat she use to replace her sister while she's away".

Jacques walked over and join the conversation.

"Elizabeth, mami. You got replace with a cat!".

Jacques and Maria both laughed and I swat at both of them.

"Where are the kittens Rosa?".

"Our neighbor Mrs. Wilson has them. But I named them before they left. They boy kitten names is Jacques and the girl kitten name is Maria".

"Que?".

"What?"

"Who's laughing now you two".

I said to both Maria and Jacques.

"But sweetie why?".

Maria asked Rosa.

"Because you two are Lizzy' friends and so I thought lizzy here should have some friends too".