chapter 4

"Apart is missing but not all is was lost"

-

On our way back to my house. The car was quiet after that amazing moment at the river with Dre. Finally the silence broke when Andre asked me

"Are you okay?"

"Yes"

He reached out and hold my hand and rest it on my thigh. I was the happiest girl in the world. Even though we didn't have sex the feeling I get from kissing Andre was magical and I'm happy he didn't force me to have sex with him because I wasn't ready. I know 18 and I'm not ready. But I wanted to wait until I'm married.

"Do you want to grab something to eat. There's a  little restaurant just a couple miles up".

"Yes I would love that please"

He smiled at me and we head to the restaurant. Andre never normally smile but whenever he does it's the most breath taking seen with his red lips slightly part showing just enough teeth.

"Here we are"

We arrived at a little restaurant called "Flipps" Andre held on to my hand as we walked inside. We sat at a table in the left corner of the restaurant. A waittress came up to take our order.

"Welcome back Andre, nice to see you here again. What will you have today?"

"We... will have the regular meal, fries with two cokes thank you Denise"

"Actually I would rather water instead of a coke please"

She totally ignore me.

"Andre do you know here?"

"Yes ?"

"Was she the girl from your pass?

"No, its not important how I know her"

He held on to my hands and I looked away.

"Hey look at me, don't worry about her okay. We don't have a thing going"

"Okay"

I smiled at him.

With his eyes, lips, hair, its like when man was created at little more time was spend on him no wonder why girls always throw themselves at him.

"Andre?"

"Yes Elizabeth"

"Um..., I had a great time at the river today"

"I'm sure you've been to nicer place with a guy before "

"No, I haven't, I've never..."

"You are telling me that was your first time going out with a guy? So have you ever kissed anyone one before"

"No, it was my first"

I said now embarrassed.

He came from cross the table beside me and cup my cheeks and kissed me. A very passionate kiss as he whispered between our lips

"It's okay, I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do"

"Thank you"

Our kiss was interrupted when Denise brought our food to the table.

"Here you go Andre"

Her face was not so pleasant and she dropped my basket of fries in front of me with a death glare.

"Denise!"

Her eyes immediately came off me when Andre shouted her name.

"She said she wanted water! Were you even fucking listening to to her!. Take it back".