making a plan

T- If your concert is on Friday. That means that I have 6 days to make your suit ready. If I start desing now.

C- Alright good. 

T- It means that you have to come here to try it on as much as possible. Can you do it? 

C- Yeah of course I will. And You. You put in that jacket so much bling. I don't wanna look poor.

T- ohkayh. Your suit will cost quite a bit... Because of that fabric and your, bling... 

P- Yeah I'm ready to pay. I have money. I am rapper. hah.

He opened hes backpack and took something out of it. It was cash. he gave me 500€ bill on my desk. Okay.. okay... So he just keeps hes moneys in his backpack.. so. fucking. much. money. okay.

C- Foretaste. we will make contract or something?

T- If you want? 

C- Yeah. let's make it.

I opened file on my computer. well.. it was kinda an app. you can make your own contract and what ever. 

T- Your name?

C- hahaha..

Why is he laughing? Now I feel myself stupid... Did he said it already? He said that he is rapper.. So he must be famous if he is like that... well... I'm always awkward...

C- My artist name is Lil Pump. But you can call me Gazzy Garcia.

Lil Pump... I have heard that in somewhere.. Can't remember where.. fuck..

So I asked all the information I needed. And the I measured him and he didn't be shy or anything. Like he was used to it.

When Pump left I started to design the suit right away.  He wanted yellow jacket and collar was like purple. And he's blings. I think that I will put 'em in that collar. 

I ordered those diamonds and that yellow fabric from one of my good friend. I order everything from him. He got some quality shit. 

I decide to find out of who was Lil Pump. If he can afford 6000€ suit for a one night... He must be  wealthy...

T- Wow.. Wtf.. He is famous... Have I lived under the rock when I haven't heard about him...

I was just talking to myself. There, in the office is so thin walls so everyone can hear you haha. But no one cares. We are like a family in here. Everyone knows each others.

I putted one of Pumps songs on. It has a good beat but he repeats the one thing.. Gucci Gang, Gucci Gang, Gucci Gang. Is that even singing? Well.. He is a rapper.. 

E- Tea? I didn't know you listen rap.. Lil Pump right? 

Edward... He is one of us here in this office. He is cool. But sometimes little bit annoying when he asks a lots of personal questions. 

T- You listen him?

E- Yes ofc. He got some catching beats.

T- So you are fan of him?

E- Well.. Maybe.. I don't know.. Why?

T- Oh.. I was just asking... He was here while ago.

E- WHAT?! WHY? 

T- He ordered a suit from me.

E- REALLY?! Wow! Lil Pump!? WOW!

T- didn't you hear? these walls are thin...

E- yeah but I didn't know that he was lil pump!

T- Didn't you hear when he yelled that he's thing that..

E- eesskkeeettiitt? I thought that it was Mia! Wow! Lil fucking Pump was here!

T- Even Mia listens him... Wow.. I'm so late for this train..

E- hah. Everyone listens him. haha. But hey.. If you wanna know him.. Then I suggest to listen hes songs.

T- No shit sherlock. hahaha

Edward went to continue his work. I started to listen Lil Pump and working my project.

I like Pumps voice. And I can't complain he's looks...

....................................................................................................

Guys... I don't know... Is this even good? 

Should I continue? Or do I just stop and try something new?