starting to work

I started to draw my sketch of that suit. I took a picture of it and send it to pump. He loved it. (oh, he gave me his number so I can text him when he have to come to try the suit on etc.)

I didn't want to bother him anymore today so I thought that maybe I should continue tomorrow. Then I got my ordered stuff and I could really start to work on that suit. And when I got that fabric... We need to see if it moves right, you know. If it's starchy... well.. we need to find something else what I can work with. + Tomorrow Pump could see the diamonds/blings... And he could tell if those were the right ones.

The next day came by. Pump came to my office, Smiling like yesterday..   because I texted him. 

P- Is the suit already ready?

T- Hah hah... Good joke..

I pointed the table where were all what I needed for the suit. He was astonished. He almost ran to the spot where the blings were. Then he said that they were perfect. And that the suit will be perfect... I didn't want him to be disappointed in me. This job really means so lot to me.

He began to leave and leave me to continue my work but then I took that fabric and I told him to put it little bit on him. He did what I told. But I think that he didn't really know what I meant because I had to help him.. haha.

P- the fabric is bit heavy.

T- don't worry. when I make it real nice, you won't even notice that you have it on.

P- Is that so..? hahah

T- Oh shut up hah.

He left. I started to cut the pieces. I was thinking that maybe I should make the prototype before I jump doing the real suit... Just for safe..

Well.. I did it.. It took me all night.. but it's worth it.. No I go home and sleep... Only 2h and get back to work...