Always on drugs

We went to Smoke's place. The door was open so we went inside. 

G- Smoke? You here?
S- At the studio!
T- He got a studio too like you?
G- We are rich. Why won't we spend our money to our studio haha.

We went to a studio room. There smells alcohol and smoke. Smoke was smoking (Hahaha that sounds funny :D) and listening some tracks. He saw me and I saw that he was crying..

S- Tea.. I'm soooo fucking sorry about those messages.. I didn't fucking mean to.. I had done so awful things to you and Pump...
T- Smoke.. It's alright.. And I know about you addiction.. It's okay. We will help you.
G- Yeah bro.. Tell us what you need. 
S- Well.. first of all... You need to take that fucking blunt off my fingers. 

Gazzy took it from Smoke. Then he smoke it himself little while..

T- Gazz..
G- Wha?
T- I think that that's not helping..
G- Oh shiiit, you right.. my bad bro.
S- Naah It's what ever. I need to get over it that everyone else are smoking and drinking.
G- So.. Let's hung around together. We can't go to club or to bar.. What would we do? Should we listen some tracks? Smoke? You got any new ones?
S- Do I? Listen this one.

We hung around with Smoke. We had a fun night together. I was little bit drunk and so was Gazzy. But Smoke.. He didn't drink at all. But he was a little bit drunk and on drugs.. Because he had so much earlier today...

But, it looks like everything will go right again.