Everything good now

Couple months past and I made those 5 suits to Gazzy's gang. I told to Smoke that if he want one, I can make it for him. But he said that he don't wanna keep me busy. I have just right work. Not too much, not too little. Just right.

 So.. That thing is clear now.. No more drama or anything. Smoke had feelings for me but he understood that Gazzy and me are in love so he let that thing go. We are good friends tho. Me and Gazzy helped Smoke to limit alcohol and drugs. Now he only drinks if there is something to drink for. 

Me and Gazzy live together. We are official couple. Gazzy wants to meet my family and.. I doubt it. Well I don't know... We will go see them in next week. I wonder what my mom will say.. Speaking of my dad... Will they still say that my work is useless.. And what they will say about Gazzy... And his face tattoos.. Well... Until that.. I wanna have fun, with my boyfriend Lil Pump and my best friend Smokepurpp.

I know guys... This wasn't so good ending.. And I'm sorry about that. But hey. Let your imagination fly and think about good ending :D

This story was weird to write and when I kept going, I started to think that, Lil Pump ain't even that special to me anymore.. So I think that this will be the first and the last book of him writing by me. Maybe.. I don't know yet..

But Thanks for reading! See you in a next one!