27 when we coloured

His hair looks soft and is probably amazing to run one's fingers through.

"Are you gonna visit him later today?" James asked casually at lunch. We hadn't really been able to talk after the hug because of classes.

I nodded. "I'm gonna keep visiting him for a while, just till he feels better and can come out."

"Did you really mean that he doesn't want us there?" Peter blurted out, James looked expectantly at me. It hurt me. I wanted to lie, but I hate to lie to them. They deserve the truth, even if it might hurt them a bit.

"Yeah, but... it's not like he doesn't want you there, he just isn't feeling very well, and a lot of people around him will just make it worse. I think you can come when he feels better" I promised, their expressions were a bit hurt, yet also accepting. I sighed relieved.

"You seem pretty sure that he will feel better sometime" James pointed out.

I nodded again. "Angeline says he is already doing so much better, he really needed a friend" I blushed when Peter winked.

"Sure that it's a friendship he needs?" he dragged out the 'u' in sure.

"I don't know" I whined. "One moment it's one thing, and next moment it's another. He hugged me yesterday and held my hand because I was upset... but the next moment he acted as if nothing of it had happened. He had even cupped my face!" I tried to remember it, at the moment I had been too upset to think about it, but his tiny hands on my face were just the most perfect feeling in the entire universe.

Peter laughed. "So not much has changed, huh?"

I half-smiled. "Actually, something has changed actually, he sees me as a friend at least."

"Uhh, the friend zone" James teased.

I rolled my eyes yet was secretly happy that he teased me. "Yeah, yeah, it's better than nothing. How are things going with Lily anyways" James blushed so I knew something had happened. "What? Tell me!"

"Uhh... nothing... I-"

"She asked him out on a date last Friday" Peter quickly said.

The increased blushing on James' brown face confirmed what he said was true. "What? Where did you go? Did you ki-iss?" I smirked as I said the last word.

James calmed himself down before he answered. "We ate in town and walked around the park. I gave her my jacket because she was cold and then she kissed me" the blushing returned again. "I walked her home and then we kissed again" James had a dreamy look in his eyes. The exact same one I would probably have had if Sirius had smiled after one of the times we kissed.

"It's great James," I told truthfully. "What was it like kissing her?"

"Just... perfect, simply. Her lips on mine, it was the best feeling in the world."

...

I went to visit Sirius after school again. Not a surprise really, I have been for the past week. When I arrived, he sat on the bed and drawing on the piece from yesterday. Sirius quickly packed the things away. His expression was part nervous and part excited. He didn't start talking before Angeline had left again.

"How did it go?" Sirius rubbed his hands together. Cute.

"Great" I smiled genuinely. "We hugged and everything. I should say hi from them, they really miss you."

Sirius nodded. "I miss them too" he admitted and might have blushed a little bit, though it disappeared quickly. "C-Can we colour now?"

"Yeah."

He relaxed visibly. The duvet was already on the floor and the buckets were filled with the coloured water from yesterday. Sirius quickly jumped over there to begin as soon as possible. "You have to tell me your idea now."

I laughed and sat down opposite him. "I guess so" though I didn't tell him quite yet. It's not meant to sound mean, but I like that he pleads me. I showed him a handful of rubber bands that had been in my pocket just before. "If we put these on, and put the gold end into the red water, then there will come a really cool pattern. Of course we will do the same thing with the other end."

His mouth shaped a little 'o' and the broke into an excited grin. "How cool exactly?"

"Cooler than you" I teased.

"Then it must be the coolest thing in the world" he laughed. Oh dear God, he laughed. One of that laughter that comes from deep inside your stomach and just bubbles up. I couldn't help but laugh myself because; wauw, it's great.

"Yeah, it must be" I agreed.

We fasten all the rubber bands to the duvet and placed each end in the water at the same time, we even made some double circles. It had to stay like that for a bit for the colour to really get in. Sirius impatiently waited for it to be done, while I patiently stared at him. He is so cute when he pouts.

"Isn't it done soon?"

"In a moment" I patiently answered, not wanting him to move seeing as I had a really great view. "How far have you come with the drawing from yesterday?"

Sirius looked up. First to me, and then the desk where he had placed it later. He quickly got up and got it from there. I followed him and we sat down on the bed. The whole thing was coloured now, though I think he needed just a few little things.

There was the wolf, it was grey. The beanie was green, the scarf rainbow coloured, and the mug... yeah well, mug-coloured. There was smoke coming up from the mug and little white snowflakes in the background.

"It looks great," I told truthfully. "I'm glad you can put the colours to good use."

"I'm glad you gave them... and I have finished the book you gave me. It was really cool."

"Yeah?" I smiled. "I'm reading it too, though I haven't had time to finish yet" I really should do that soon, maybe Sirius and I could talk about when I have finished.

"Really? You should, it has the best ending ever" he used his hands to really mark and make sure I understood how it really is the best ending ever. That was cute.

I blocked my ears with my hands. "No spoilers!" I exclaimed seriously, yet still laughing.

"Hmm" Sirius stroked his chin with two fingers. "What are you willing to do so that I might not accidentally spill something..." he raised his eyebrow at me and then laughed with me.

It was extremely hard for me to not answer 'a kiss'. Yet I managed. "I will... not draw giant lines over this" I pointed at the drawing and smiled to him as I did, to make sure he knew I was joking. His smile did not fade, which means my quest was completed.

"You wouldn't" he dared and leaned away from me while protecting the paper.

"Only if you won't spoil"

He eyed me and then nodded. "Deal!" Sirius declared. "But then you have to finish it quickly. I can't wait to talk about it with you" his smile was genuine and cute.

And I can't wait to talk with you until the very end of my life.

...

//Yup, I posted again...

If you have any idea about what should happen, be sure to comment. I'm kinda out of ideas... but don't say 'make them kiss' because even though it doesn't seem like it right now, it is going to happen sooner or later... just not right now//