45 when it ended

Smut warning ;)

...

5-ever is longer than 4-ever.

We ran towards each other in slow-motion like in a movie, (or so it felt) and embraced each other. It was the day before Christmas, and I was just so happy to see him. The next time I would see him would be outside of the hospital.

He took my hands and dragged me towards the bed, so we were sitting next to each other.

"So, I was thinking... uhh." He sat crossed legged but then decided against it, just to sit crossed legged again. "Seeing as." Sirius uncrossed his legs. "Seeing as sexual things aren't allowed to happen at the hospital, and... well, you know... we're both gonna be outside, and... I thought we could... you know..."

He looked up and saw the dorkiest smile on my face then proceed to slap me playfully.

"Git," he crossed his arms. "But do you want to?"

I nodded, but then looked down and sank a lump. Suddenly it seemed very hot in there.

"Do you, uhh... you know... know how to do it?" I dreaded the answer because that meant he had done it with Dennis (I already strongly suspected it) but I tried not to let it get to me because what Sirius did with his ex-boyfriends shouldn't concern me. There's a reason it was his ex-boyfriend.

Sirius laughed softly. He cupped my face with his small hands and kissed me gently.

"You haven't done it before?"

"Jeez Sirius I haven't even kissed anyone before you--"

He silenced me with a kiss.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how it's done," he smirked before going in for a deep kiss. Meanwhile, I was going crazy. Before I could realize what was happening, he had pushed me backwards. He broke the kiss and moved his lips to my ear. "Have you ever... wanked?"

Sirius proceed to kiss my neck, so I had no idea how he expected me to come up with a rational answer.

"Tech... technically n-no..."

"Oh, Remus my sweet little virgin." He gently bit my ear. "Can I," he ran his hand down my chest to my hips, "do it for you?"

I tried to take a deep breath to calm down, but I found that I couldn't with the way he was talking to me like that. I tried to gain some control and actually answer him with words, but the only thing that came out was a little whimper. I nodded.

Sirius smirked. Both his hands ran down my body down to my pants which he undid. His thumbs ran from the front to the back where he pulled my trousers down my arse. I blushed when he stared at my hidden cock that still clearly showed how turned on I was, only by the kiss and the way he talked to me.

His fingers found their way to the other side of my boxers, but before he pulled them down, he paused.

"Still okay?"

"Only if you hurry," I managed.

Sirius smirked. He continued with my boxers and had pulled them off in just a second. His gaze landed on my cock and didn't move away. "Wauw," he breathed. I was about to hide my face with my hands, but suddenly his cold finger was on it and sent a rush down my spine. I immediately clenched the duvet.

His fingers stroked gently for a few moments, he then formed a circle and began moving up and down; a slow pace at first, but it quickly sped up. I had my head thrown backwards, clenched the duvet with all my might and tried not to moan.