33 when I was late

All my dreams come true with him.

Somehow James managed to convince me to go to this fun fair with him, Lily and Peter. He has never shown interest in anything of the kind so I must assume it was Lily's idea. I did go even though I probably should have stayed home to do homework.

I had planned it out so I could spend some time with them, but also have enough time to visit him, maybe even go back after. I don't care as long as I'll be with Sirius on time.

We were there around twelve and therefore decided to grab some lunch before anything else. At the entrance we got some paper-bracelets, it was blue to show it was for Saturday. There were different colours for every day, and if you had a green one, it meant you could come for the whole weekend.

It wasn't big, so we thought we would be able to see everything in one day. The fun fair contained various shops with fun little things, also expensive things and people trying to sell them. There was also carrousels and food shops. The whole thing was decorated with lights that would probably look great once the sun set. And it would soon.

The best part is they had lots of heaters all around the place to warm it up later. It was winter after all.

Lily had picked out the place we were going to eat. They had some kind of sandwich she had tried in another country which she had fallen in love with. James, Peter and I was sitting at a table while she got the food.

"I'm glad you both came today" James admitted. "It's just you haven't really been properly introduced before, and I thought it was about time. I mean we have been dating for a whole week."

"Oh yes. A whole week. Congratulations James" Peter said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "That reminds me, Padfoot wanted me to say congratulations about your new relationship," I told, and James beamed.

"How is it going with you two anyway? Taken it to the next step?" Peter winked and I blushed.

"You are not really allowed to be sexual at the Hospital... but things are going really well. I have become better at kissing, yet I love when we do 'normal' things like before. Instead, we are just sitting close and touching all the time... but James is abnormally red. Spit it out Prongs!"

James' face got even redder before he leaned over the table. "I bought condoms" he whispered.

Peter and I laughed. "That's great Jamsie. Finally replacing your flower with a new one?" Peter teased and James hit his arm.

"Do you think it's going to happen?" I asked seriously. It is a big step, and he hasn't done it before.

"Well... I don't know, but we are going to stay at my place after this, so maybe..." his face had gotten even redder now. "And don't worry Moony, I have been researching this." I send him a fake-confused look.

"You've been researching?" Peter asked. "Geez, you are such a nerd."

"I asked my mom" he confessed. "I just don't want to do anything wrong now that it's my first time-"

"What's your first time?" Lily asked as she sat down next to him and began handing the sandwiches out. Her hair was in a French braid like the one Sirius always have.

"Uhh... being at a fun fair. I haven't tried it before" he quickly took a big bite of the sandwich, but then he froze. James quickly grabbed a napkin and spit it out. Lily looked confused, yet also slightly offended.

I looked at my own sandwich and immediately understood.

"Was that... was that pork?" he looked pale.