41 when he was thoughtful

It's his kiss.

When I left the hospital yesterday, I had a pretty good feeling about Sirius. He seemed happy - excited even - and my heart fluttered. If I wasn't mistaken, then I saw a little wolf wave at me along with Sirius in the window. I was so happy he liked it.

Though I still wouldn't know if it actually worked, not until I came to visit him again. I tried to make the day go until I could go meet him, and even though it was only a day, it felt like a year.

All my worries disappeared when I spotted Angeline walking towards me; she had a wide smile on her face.

"Remus, have I ever told you that you're brilliant?"

I blushed slightly.

"He didn't have any problems with sleeping at all last night. He even- wait I'm not supposed to say that," a mysterious smile played on her lips and I sent her a confused look.

"Not supposed to tell me what?"

"He'll tell you," she replied simply. "We better go now."

I tried to make her spit out what had happened to Sirius or what he had done, but she wouldn't let anything slip. It didn't seem that whatever it was, was a bad thing because she still kept that smile on her face.

Angeline opened the door to Sirius' room, but it was shut only a few seconds after from the other side.

"You can't come in right now," Sirius said from behind the door.

"Sirius, you know you aren't allowed to lock me out," she said suddenly very stern and tried to open the door again with no success.

"You can," he hurriedly said, "but Remus can't."

"Oh... oh," realization flushed over her. "Can't you hide it in the closet so we can come in?"

"Two sec."

I tried to catch her glance, but Angeline refused to look at me. What were they keeping from me? A couple of seconds later Sirius opened the door and smiled at me, he took my hands and dragged me inside. I sent another confused look towards Angeline, but she simply smiled smugly and closed the door after us.

Sirius was still smiling at me when I turned around and we sat down on his bed.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked as the first thing.

"Good, how about you?"

That was unexpected. I hesitated a moment. "I slept fine."

"No nightmares?" he checked.

"One, I think. I don't really remember."

Sirius nodded thoughtfully a moment, then his glance found the closet but quickly switched away again. I took in his expression for a moment. What was in the closet and why couldn't I see it?

"Do you... want to continue working on that thing?" I nodded towards the closet.

His eyes found mine, but then he shook his head. "You can't see it" he explained, but it was obvious to me that he wanted to continue, and if I had to be honest; I wanted to see it.

"You can just blindfold me," I said before I could think and quickly regretted my words. Sirius smirked at me.

"Didn't know you were... kinky," he said in a seductive tone and my head immediately turned red.

"I-I didn't--"

"Shh," he brought his finger to my lips. "If you want me to blindfold you, then I guess I'll have to blindfold you," he teased. My head turned even redder. "Sit with your back to the bed."