Chapter 13 - Temptation

Slash felt his heart skip a beat when Jen said that she'd rather stay.

The thought of sleeping with her crossed his mind just briefly. She was spending the night, how could he not think of that?!

No! Slash you idiot. You don't want to mess things up with her.

Instead of continuing to overthink, he simply sat down on the couch next to her.

"What are you watching?"

She looked over at him, a small grin on her beautiful face, "House Hunters, I love HGTV!"

Slash looked amused again. "You like HGTV? Must have a bit of an old old soul don't you?"

"Kind of." Jen blushed and looked down.

He could see the contours of her face in the shadow left by the dark room and the bright white screen light.

He saw her hook a piece of hair behind her ear so that it would stay out of her face. God he just thought she was so sexy.

He could fuck her right now, right on the couch and no one would have to know except the two of them.

Slash this cannot end well! This is a stupid idea! This is a red flag! You're an idiot! Stop what you're doing right now!

His subconscious screamed at him, but he blocked it out, letting instinct take over.

Jen yawned, shifting so that she was closer to him, and he put his arm tenderly around her.

When she didn't react with anything but a smile in his direction and snuggling closer to him, he figured it was alright. Slash let himself relax into the position of cuddling her.

Jen felt her heart racing with anticipation. Were they just going to snuggle or was he going to kiss her again?

Ever since she'd first met Slash, she had found him sexy as hell. Could this ever go further than just a kiss? Could they be friends with benefits?

Well, he was still her employer. Employer with benefits maybe?

But for real, this man was so charismatic and confident, she couldn't deny herself the pleasure of being with him any longer.

Jen snorted at her thoughts, she was being ridiculous, they might just only snuggle. She was getting way too ahead of herself.

"What's so funny about the house they are looking at?" Slash chuckled deeply, raising one eyebrow at her.

By now their faces were close, and his voice was warm and thick like honey.

This man was going to be the death of her. How was he always so smooth? She was already trapped under his spell.

"Um, nothing." Jen giggled nervously, turning to the tv again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" Slash pulled away slightly.

"No no that's not it at all." The brunette felt herself blush again, the tension in the room was thick.

The dark surrounded them, she could see the outline of his curls, his plump lips and his jawline.

All she wanted at that moment was him.

"Then what is it?" Slash still looked concerned.

"Nothing, nothing! I'm not uncomfortable at all, in fact I'm quite the opposite, you're very comfortable to lean on-"

Slash cut her ramble off with a laugh. "So you're okay with this?" He pulled her closer, like before and immediately she went quiet, nodding, her eyes blown wide. She just really didn't want to fuck this up, and she knew he knew now how much she wanted him.

He gazed into her green eyes, turning so they were facing each other, noses just a few inches apart. God he wanted all of her.

"Are you okay with this?"

He brought his hands gently to cup her face, his brown eyes searching her green ones for any sign of discomfort, but he saw nothing but lust.

"Y-yes." Jen whispered, her breath fanning out on his face gently. When they were together it was clear that Slash was the dominant one and all she could do was react.

"What about this?" He moved even closer, the edges of his lips just barely brushing hers, his voice low and seductive.

She nodded, her eyes closing and her heart pounding as Slash captured her lips in a kiss.

He pulled away, just far enough to gaze at her and give her one last chance to say no.

This time, feeling braver, Jen gently wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her and placing her lips on his tentatively.

He melted into her kiss, relieved that it seemed like they were on the same page.

Slash shifted, grabbing her by the waist and moving her onto his lap so they were facing each other.

Jen pulled away for a second and then kissed him again, their lips moving in sync, the kiss deepening until Slash could no longer take the anticipation, feeling himself get hard while she was moving her lips eagerly with his.

He trailed his hands slowly up her thighs, and Jen pulled away from their kiss as he reached the spot where she wanted him the most.

"Slash we shouldn't be doing this." Her lips were pinker from kissing him, her brown hair messily flipped to one side. Slash couldn't help but think she was stunning, no matter how wrong this was.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked gently, moving his hands to her waist, his warm brown eyes meeting hers and making her feel safe.

Even though Jen told herself this was the dumbest thing she'd ever done since Slash wasn't even legally divorced yet, the thought of him no longer touching her felt like agony. And he was so much older than her, and a rock star, and technically she worked for him, it was all too hot to resist.

"No." She whispered softly, afraid to wreck the atmosphere of the quiet, tense room. Besides, she was already way too far in to stop now.

"I don't want to stop either." Slash confessed, gently pushing her off his lap, laying her down on the couch and immediately climbing on top of her to capture her lips in another long, deep kiss.

If they lost this moment, they'd never get it again.

-----------

um. So yes, i mean, Slash always said he wanted a girl with a dirty mind so I'm working with that, I feel like secret fantasies fit in with that. Next chapter is all smut (aka trash because I suuuck at it) so feel free to read the beginning and then the very end and skip the sex.