Chapter 37 - Date Night

The drive was peaceful, Jen snuggled up to his shoulder, his right hand in both of hers, and his left hand on the wheel.

She gazed up at him as he navigated the LA streets.

"Ok baby we are almost there, would you like to know where we are going?"

"Yes babe, please tell me!"

"Well.....I may have made us a reservation at KaGaYa, its this great japanese place."

"No way, Slash that sounds awesome! I'm so excited." She squealed and clapped her hands together. This was so cool!

"I just wanted to get you something that I can't make myself and take you somewhere nice."

"Thank you Slashy, this is by far the fanciest date I've ever been on."

"I'm glad I can treat you to something nice." He smiled, putting an arm around her waist as they walked into the restaurant together.

A few minutes later they were escorted to a table for two in the back and given menus.

"Slash can I get a glass of wine?"

"Yes of course, baby you get whatever you want."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to spend too much money on me." She'd never been to a restaurant this upscale, even if she knew that Slash could afford it.

The guitarist leaned over the table to grab both of her hands. "Listen, baby, I love you and I want to take you out once in a while to really nice dates because it is what you deserve! And I rarely ever spend money on anything else so you don't have to worry about it."

"Okay," she felt her cheeks heat up at his cute words. Even in the dim lighting of the restaurant, Slash could still tell and he gently squeezed her hand.

"Is someone blushing?" He teased. "Yes..." The brunette admitted it, and he pressed a kiss to the back of her hand.

They took a few minutes to look over the menu, before deciding on getting the house specials.

Jen asked Slash what he had thought of the zoo that day, spurring another round of snake discussion.

She sipped at her wine, listening to him tell her about Clyde and Pandora, the two snakes that he had the majority of the time the he was touring with Guns N' Roses.

Jen felt herself grinning, even though she wasn't particularly fond of snakes, seeing how happy they made Slash was adorable.

"Maybe in a bit you can get a python to keep downstairs baby, once the boys are older. I wouldn't mind."

The guitarist seemed over the moon at that idea, talking quicker as quicker as he got more into it, telling her about how he would build the snake a cage and where they would put it.

Their food came a little while later.

"Oh my god." Jen's eyes widened at her sushi plate. It looked delicious! She could hardly wait to eat it.

Slash felt himself laughing at her reaction. "Excited over there, babygirl?"

The brunette nodded, using her chopsticks to eat one of the rolls. "Oh my god this is so good."

After some silence and enjoying their food, Slash grabbed one of her hands again. "Tell me about you baby, I want to hear more about what you want to do with your degree. I feel like we never have time to really talk with the boys around, and when we do, we are exhausted and falling asleep on the couch!"

She laughed, "well, I just want to work with people and kids, I have always loved healing people and helping and everything. I want to be a nurse, we will see where I end up. Like with most stuff, I don't really have a plan. I just know that after I graduate from UCLA, I will go to nursing school. I'm a little nervous because I don't know how much work it will be..."

"Baby, I'm sure you will do great. I have seen how much you study and how much you are dedicated to it. Didn't you bring study stuff to my place for the weekend?"

The brunette found herself blushing again. "Yes! I thought I would have time, but I should know by now that every time I spend the weekend at your place, I never get anything done because I would rather hang out with you."

"I love you, I'm just glad you love coming over here to hang out with me and stuff. I was hoping you would. I really liked you from the first time I saw you."

"You did?" Her green eyes widened in surprise. "I really liked you too. I thought you were really cool and confident and I thought you were sexy."

"Well I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you, like when I opened the door and I saw you I just froze. Like, shit who knew the babysitter I hired from Yellowpages of all places, would be so gorgeous?"

Jen's cheeks hurt from smiling, she was just happy he had such a good first impression of her! "I'm just so glad you thought so baby."

Their waiter came by to ask if they wanted dessert, and Slash accepted the dessert menu, handing it to his date because he knew she had a sweet tooth.

She made a cheeky face at Slash before opening it. "Want to split something baby?"

"Sure." The guitarist was tracing circles on her palms as she read the menu.

"These sound good, the Daifuku, they are little mochis that are filled with sweet things."

"Whatever you want baby you can get."

"Thanks Slash, I really appreciate it. Thank you for taking me out."

After fabulous dessert, the pair were so full they could barely move. As soon as they got in the car to go home. Jen snuggled up to Slash again. He gently grabbed her cheek, cradling her face. "I love you babygirl," he said, before giving her a deep kiss.

"I love you too." The younger girl said breathlessly. God Slash was so smooth and sexy and perfect, she wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world.

The drive home was quiet. Jen was in a food coma, her eyes closed as she listened to the rumble of the road beneath the tires and the soft music on the radio, nestled into Slash's shoulder once again.

"Thanks for taking me out Slash, I had lots of fun." She sleepily mumbled.

"You're welcome. Do you wanna go on a second date with me?" the guitarist asked jokingly.

Jen let out a giggle. "Of course I do."

After a few minutes of comfortable silence they arrived back at the house. "Hopefully Izzy didn't have any trouble with the boys."

They entered the front door as quietly as possible. Jen sat down on the bench in the entryway to take off her heels, they were killing her feet after a couple of hours!

Meanwhile, Slash was thanking Izzy for staying at the house and ushering him out. It was late, already 10:30.

They climbed the stairs, headed to the master bedroom. Before long, neither of them could take it anymore.

Jen gently tugged on the guitarist's wrist, pulling him closer to her. "Slash you look so good in that tux I swear, I just want you to fuck me."

He spun her around, gently but firmly pinning her to the wall, his hungry gaze locked on hers. "I thought you'd never ask. I can't wait to take that dress off of you."

----------------------

Just gonna end it there on the cheeky note ;) I hope you guys loved this date night and I hope you're enjoying the fluff!