Chapter 38 - Move in?

*Two weeks later*

Jen was currently running her hands through her hair, staring at one of her spiral bound notebooks and reading her notes to herself. Over and over again. It was finals week, crunch time at college, and boy was she stressed.

She repeated her chapter five anatomy notes over and over again, finally getting a firm grasp on the concepts. It was a Sunday morning and she was currently sitting cross legged in Slash's living room on the floor, books and notes spread everywhere.

Slash came down the stairs quietly. "Good morning baby- wait, what's going on over here?" He let out a little chuckle.

Jen looked up, his voice already putting a smile on her face. "I'm studying!"

Slash raised his eyebrows skeptically.

"I swear it is organized! There are piles!" Jen protested, but she couldn't keep the grin off her face.

He kissed her forehead, "I'm proud of you for studying. Want anything for breakfast?"

"Um, maybe later. Thank you anyways babe." She turned back to her notes, trying to refocus after being distracted by her adorable boyfriend.

"Ok, chapter six notes now..." The brunette muttered to herself while slowly going through everything. Her finals were all towards the end of the week, so she was able to stay at Slash's house for an extra couple of days.

"Anything I can help with? I'm going to go down and play guitar until the boys get up, just let me know."

"Okay babe, have fun. Are you writing something new for Velvet Revolver?"

"Not specifically, I'm just going to go mess around and see what I end up coming up with."

Jen raised her eyebrows at him, "if you do come up with anything, can you play it for me tonight?"

"Of course!" Slash gave her a kiss, before heading downstairs to go play.

The younger girl watched him go before turning back to her notes.

About an hour later, she was almost done studying her notes and was going to start working on the study guide for anatomy. Thank god her professor had given it out in class the other day! Otherwise she wouldn't even know where to start.

After a bit of peace, London came downstairs quietly.

"Good morning London, did you sleep well?"

London nodded, rubbing his eyes a little. Jen had to keep herself from "awwing" because he was so cute!

"What are you doing Jenny?" He sat down next to her after carefully stepping between the piles of papers she had set up.

"I'm doing schoolwork."

"Huh." London looked thoughtful. "I will watch."

"Okay." She laughed a little, turning back to filling out her study guide.

True to his word, he stayed quiet, sitting next to her, watching her pencil go across the page, at least for a little bit.

"um, Jenny, do you know how to make breakfast?"

"Yes, I do. I should get some too, let's go get some together."

The little boy dutifully walked to the kitchen and Jen helped him up onto a chair.

"What do you want for breakfast London?"

"Waffles!" He burst out, his eyes lighting up.

"Ok! Let's see if we have any."