Drunk Jughead

Before Betty got together with Jug, she was in a violent relationship for almost 3 years before she got out of it. Everyday her boyfriend came home drunk and beat her. She was still a little afraid of guys, most because she though they was going to hurt her. She know it's stupid but she can't stop all the thoughs she get. Yeah okay i think you guys know what i mean. And Betty is now pregnant after 1 year together with Jughead.

It was Friday night Jughead was out to a party with the serpents and Betty was home alone, it was at 2 am  and she was worried when she got a call from Jughead's best friend Toni Topaz "hey Toni" "hey Betty, so Jughead will be home about 5 minutes he is pretty drunk" "oh-oh okay" "hey did i heard Betty? Hey BEtts i love you" Betty could hear Jughead yelling and she couldn't help herself but just giggle "shut up Jughead you will see her in 2 minutes" "i mIss yuo BEtts and oh um i lOuVe yuu" "sorry Betty i tried not to get him drunk, see you in 2 minutes bye" "bye"her head was spinning and her heart was beating fast, when someone knocket at the door she got up and walked slowly over to the front door, her heart was skipping some beats, what if Jughead was going to abuse her og beat her like James did. She opened the door to see her drunk boyfriend standing against the wall "oh hey my lovely girl friend" Toni was helping him over to her and she then walked out again, Betty was all alone with her drunk boyfriend and she was scared. A LOT. He walked over to her and wanted to place his hands on her waist, but when he touched her she gisped and stepped back "oh no no no no no baby i'm so so so sorry i didn't meant to hurt you. I'm so so so so sorry, baby please forgive me " he startet to walk around with his hands in his hair and some tears running down his face, he was mumbling something "hey baby it's okay you didn't hurt me," she stopped him and hold him closer to her. "baby i love you so much and i now you would never hurt me" "Oh Betts i love you so so so so muchhhh" she just giggled and gave him a litte kiss on his lips, he tasted like vodka, but right know she didn't care all she wanted was him and only him. She helped him into their bedroom and he sat down on the bed, "up with your arms, so i can get your shirt off" "oh i would love to take off your shirt" she just giggled and took off his shirt, but as soon she took it off he, lifted her shirt up a little and put his head under and start talking to her stomach, with was a little big now consider she was 3 months "you know what baby, you are going to get the best mother ever, but don't you dare take our sex life away from me, i will get very sad because your mother is the best in bed" she just giggle and he took out his head and look up on her "i don't wan't her to take our sex life so can we-" she knew exactly what he was going to say "Juggie, no sex now" "but i now you want me" "yes but you have to be sober first" "what i'm not drunk" "you aren't?" "nope exactly" "okay that's good" "soooo can we have sex now?" he looked at her with the biggest puppy eyes ever "goodnight Jug" "borring" he laid down and she took off his shoes, socks and pants. He felt a sleep and she took off her clothes and laid down next to him and felt asleep to.

(681 Words) I know my first part was really short, but i hope you liked it.