who is she?

SEXUAL CONTENT

His eyes was undressing her and she could feel it, she turned around to see the young handsome boy standing against the doorframe in only a towel made her mind go crazy, his smiled turned into a smirk and she felt the wetness grow between her legs.

"So I guess I will go to sleep, night, feel free to wake me up if anything happens okay?"
"You really don't have to sleep at the couch, you can take your own bed and I can take the couch"
"Nope not gonna happen + your the guest"
"What about your brother?"
"What about him"
"Are you sure he won't get mad?"
"Maybe, i don't care"

She nodded slowly and looked down at her hands before she looked back at him and said

"Night Juggie"
"Night Betts"

Archie Jones and Jughead Jones was the towns very own serpents brothers both known as the most handsome boys. Every girl wanted them, they where handsome, sweet, helpful but only Jughead got the bad boy attitude.
Archie was the typical football dude in school his grades was perfect and he got all the girls. But Jughead was different he was the serpent leader, he was the towns very own bad boy every girl wanted him, but no one got him.
And then there ofc was Betty Cooper the towns own good girl, she always helped everyone, fantastic grades and Archie's best friend since they where born.

The night felt endless and the nightmares kept coming, she felt the tears fall down her cheek and she couldn't forget the picture of his dead body laying on the floor. Her heart was pumping and she wanted his comfort. His shirr was smelling so good mostly because it was smelling of him. She pushed herself out of bed and walked slowly out the room and into the living room where the half naked boy where sleeping.
He looked confused at the blond girl who was standing in the door frame, tears down her eyes and a sad smile in her lips, he sat up and looked at her.

"Hey what's up?"
"I couldn't sleep"
"The same nightmare?"

She looked down at her feet and shook her head.

He got up and took her hand, and walked into the bedroom again, he knew his brother would kill him if he found out that he was "sleeping" with his best.
He wrapped his arm around her and she pushed her ass back into him, he knew it was wrong but he couldn't stop himself from getting a little hard. Before he knew it his hand was covering her breast, she turned around and looked him seducing into his eyes, he couldn't handle himself anymore he needed her.
His tongue was exploding her mouth and her hand was playing with her nipple, the small moans that escaped her mouth was like music to his ears. He took off her shirt leaving her in nothing, he began to kiss her neck leaving small hickeys all over her neck and breast, he moved his mouth down to the place where she needed him the most. Moans began to leave her lips and her hands was covering her mouth trying to block the sounds that was leaving her lips. He began to lick her clit tasting her wetness, the sweet and salt taste was like candy to him, he felt himself grow even more hard, he stuck two fingers inside her just making t harder for her to be quiet, as he began to pump his fingers she felt a strange not in her stomach grow.

She was so close, she felt her juices began to drip down her legs and down on the sheets.
A small knock filled the room and both teenagers stopped, hearts pumping and chest screaming.

"Pst hey Jug are you ready?

The Darkhaired boy looked at the naked boy in his bed, her eyes was Gilles with lust and confuses.

"Two sec Arch"
"I can feel it man we going to do much tonight, the girls will be all over us, and you can dumb her that stupid freshman girl, and forget all about her."

Tears started filling her eyes and she just wanted to disappear
The dark haired boy grabved his robe and walked over to the door.

"Why aren't you dressed, oh wait I know what's going on here"
"What do you mean"
"You getting something aren't you, is it that stupid girl from your school?
"Nope, but can I call you tomorrow"
"No who is she?"

But before Jughead could stop him he pushed the door open, everything stopped and he felt a huge knife stapping him.

"Betty?"........:

775 words sorry for the bad writing, and thanks for 18k ❤️🦋❤️