A one night stand

SOME SEXUAL CONTENT 

So before i start i just want to make sure that you guys know what i'm talking about, Jughead is living at the Whyte Worm and his office is also his room, betty is down stairs in their cellar handcuffed. 

Her eyes was dark and she bit her lip slowly, his eyes was starring at her and noticed every move she made. The cold floor was hurting her knees and legs, but she didn't even noticed it. His eyes was skimming her body, before he waved with his hand making a sign to the others that they should leave, they looked at each other before they walked away, after 2 minutes they where alone. The sound of the footsteps was fading out and when they couldn't hear anything else beside their breath, he squad down looking directly into her eyes, she bit her inner lip still trying to escape the handcuff.

"You know if you sat still they won't leave marks"

She rolled her eyes and you could see his eyes got darker, there was something over this girl, something he couldn't point out.

"so baby girl tell me, why did the Ghoulies dump you here?"
"As i told the people you're calling friends i don't fucking know"
"Uh sassy i see, didn't i tell what would happen if you where sassy again?"

She just rolled her eyes at him and looked away trying not to catch eye contact with him. He got up and was standing right in front of her, something inside her made her go crazy, He was driving her crazy. She had never been sassy before, but somehow she found the courage to be sassy around him, like she wanted to make him angry.

 but what the hell she didn't even care anymore. She wanted him, all of him. She was aware of the fact that he was dangerous, and not in a 'she was scared off him' way, no more like she loved the way he made her fell, the way his eyes could burn trough her heart and melt it, like she loved the fact that he was bad boy, a Serpent. Maybe it was because she had her whole life getting told to stay the hell away from the Serpents because they where dangerous. Her parents always told her "Stay away, they're killing people, dealing drugs and raping young beautiful girls like you". But she knew it was a lie, or some of it was. 

"Look princess i really don't want to hurt you, so if you just could tell me why the hell the Ghoulies took you in the first place?"
"What if i want you to hurt me"

She gave him a wink at bit her lip. He squad down again and placed his hands on his tights looking first at her lisp then up at her eyes. She pressed her legs together, and looking at him with a seductive look. He grabbed his keys and un cuffed her hands, before she could notice they where off, he attacked her lips and she wrapped her arms around her neck. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up, so she could wrapped her legs around his waist. He opened the door and found his way to his office with not anyone seeing them, he kicked his door shut and managed to lock it without even looking, he dropped her on his bed and before she could make a sound he was already attacking her lips again. His hand was finding it way down to the place where she want- no where she needed him the most, he slid two fingers inside her and she moaned. He broke the kiss and looked at her.

"mm already so wet for me baby"
"Shut up and fuck me hard"
"A little needy are we?"
"Please"

He smirked and pulled his fingers out and ripped her dress apart, leaving her in lace underwear. He grabbed his handcuff and grabbed her wrist pulling them up above her head, he handcuffed her hands to the bed and began to kiss her down her neck, leaving some small purple bruises. He unlocked her bra and kissed her hard nipples, she was moaning his name and he loved it. He unlocked his belt and took his pants and shirt off, he pulled down her panties and his own boxers. Before she could say anything he smashed into her reveling a huge moan from her lips. He trusted into her fast and deep, he kissed her neck and her lips swallowing her moans. His  fingers was rubbing her clit and she felt herself get close to her climax. He began to trust into her much deeper than before. She tried to grab his neck, but her hands was still cuffed to the bed, she felt the pain from the cuff getting worser for every minute she tried to grab his neck. His trust got deeper but slower, he felt his orgasm come close, her walls tighten around his erection and she fell off the edge. Her juices was dripping down her legs triggering his own orgasm. His warm liquor filled her up and he fell down next to her. She was still handcuffed to the bed, but didn't even noticed it before she tried to grab him. He looked at her and just grinned, he grabbed his pants and found the key. She rolled her eyes at him while he un cuffed her. He grabbed the blanket and she cuddle into his chest, his hand was holding her breast and the other one was hugging her, she felt his heart beat and his warm breath against her skin. She couldn't stop smiling, she knew that this was probably a one night stand, but damn she was in love with this boy. She smiled to herself hoping he wouldn't see it, but what she didn't knew was that, he was wearing his own smile, he had never loved a girl like he loved her. He knew that there was something about her, something that made him want to protect her forever, something that made him go crazy when she touched him, what is was wasn't he totally sure about, he just knew that he loved her. 

1033 words

Btw Thank you so much for 13,1 K 
You guys are amazing and i love u so freaking much