It had to be a lie

Was it really true? was it like veronica told her. It couldn't be true, it had to be a lie.

Betty walked into the dark kitchen, her thoughts was keeping her awake. Last week her and Veronica had talked about Betty and Jughead's relationship, Veronica was telling her that she had to be carefull, when you where dating Riverdales hottest and richest guy you could be sure that he was going to cheat on her, but Betty didn't wanted to believe in that. She knew he loved her, and she loved him, but there was still something in her that got her to be nervous, what if she was right, what if he was cheating on her.

Betty was sitting in the couch with a blanket wrapped around her half naked body when Jughead walked into the room, he was only wearing some boxers and his hair was messy.

"Why are you sitting in here baby?"
"I couldn't sleep"
"It's 2 am babe come back to bed"

He got over to the kitchen and purred himself some water.

"Are you okay?"

He walked back to her and she just looked away trying not to get eye contact with him, he could read her like an open book if he wanted to.

"Tell me"
"It's nothing"
"Then why don't you look into my eyes and tell me it?"

He raised his eyebrow and sat down on the sofa table.
should she tell him the truth? no it was stupid, she couldn't.

"It's nothing Jug, i just couldn't sleep."
"all right, but please come back to bed"

He got up and walked back to bed, he knew something was wrong, but he also knew it didn't help to keep pushing. Betty got up and walked back to bed, she was so confused, why did she even think that he would cheat on her, maybe because she knew she wasn't the prettiest or because she didn't have any money. Sometimes she didn't understand what such a talented and rich guy could be with someone like her.
She sat down in the bed and he was already sleeping, she sighed and lay down.

The morning came fast and she hadn't slept at all.
She got out of bed and placed herself in the couch turning the tv on.

"NEWS
The youngest billionaire in town has now announced that he and Lodge Company will work together so they can get the old preschool up again."

She turned off the tv and felt the sadness run trough her body, why hadn't her told her. Normally her would tell her everything, but why didn't he this time, and why was he going to work with V now. Her thoughts was interrupted by her boyfriends soft morning voice. 

"Morning baby"

He gave her a kiss on her lips before he walked out to the kitchen. She gave him a little smile and got up and walked over to him, she sat down on the table so she could wrap her legs around his torso as he purred himself some juice. 

"What's up Betts?"
"not much slept well?"
"yes, but i did woke up because i missed you next to me"
"I couldn't sleep"
"Is something wrong Betts? you haven't slept for days now"

She looked down and he placed his thumb under her chin, so she was looking at him again. he hated to see like this, it was ripping him apart that she was sad.

"Please tell me" 
"It's just why didn't you tell me you where gonna work with Veronica?"
"I didn't thought it would be necessary"
"You always tells me that kind of stuff"
"I know but"

He just turned around and began to walk away. Betty jumped down and walked after him.

"What?"
"It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it"
"Fine"

She walked up stairs not wanting to get into a fight with him. They had been together for 2 years now, and he had always told her everything. She slammed the door and walked into her closet so she could find some clothes. She grabbed a large hoodie and some really short black shorts, she loved to wear this when she wanted to relax at home.

Jughead was up in the fitness room doing his daily training, she walked up stairs and stood in the doorframe looking at him do push ups, he didn't even see her at first. 

"So im gonna buy some grosseries, you want to come with me?"

He grabbed his towel and walked over to her. 

"In that?"

She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, and looked at him.

"Yes what's wrong with that?"
"Nothing it's just you cant go out in only that"
"And why can't i do that?"
"because i don't allow you"

He walked out the room and away from her, leaving Betty back, still standing in the doorframe.
He couldn't decide what she was going to wear, she walk down the stairs and down to the bathroom, where he was standing probably getting ready to take a shower

"You can't decide what im going to wear"
"Um yes i can, i don't want to see a half naked you on the front paper in the next weeks magasin"
"Unbelievable"

She rolled her eyes and walked back to her walk ing closet, it was so unfair, she wasn't telling him what he could wear. She grabbed a black short dress and some black stiletos. She hated to wear tight dresses for grosserie shopping, but if she wasn't allowed to wear a hoddie and some booty shorts. 

She grabbed her purse and took a jacket on. She walked out when she heard the water running from the bathroom, she took the keys to their dark silver grey Audi R8 (the same one in fifty shades freed) She got down to their parking lot and found the car. 

JUGHEAD'S POV

I got out of the shower and walked into our walk in closet, Betty wasn't here, weirdly because normally she would take hours to get ready for anything, i knew i had been unfair when i told her she couldn't wear what she wanted, but i didn't want to see her on the front papers or i mean not in that content, i grabbed some pants and a normal black shirt, i walked out to out bedroom, no Betty, where the fuck was she, i took my jacket and my wallet when i saw there was missing a key. i found my phone and tried to call her, no answer.

"fuck"

I ran down stairs and down into the parking lot and i began to count the cars.

"8, 9, 10"

fuck there was missing a car, i grabbed the phone from my pocket and called my security guard 

"Mrs. Jones"
"Taylor, i need you to find Betty now!"
"Of course"

I hang on and began to panic a little, it didn't look like her just to disappear like that. I decided to call Veronica to see if she knew where she was.

"Hi it's Veronica Lodge"
"Veronica have you heard from Betts?"
"No not since last week when we talked why?"
"She is missing"
"She probably just out to get some air"
"I don't think so, please call me if you hear from her"
"okay"

I began to panic even more now, i got up stairs again and two of my security guards was standing in the livingroom, Taylor was talking in his phone when he saw me he hang on and walked over to me.

"Sir no one knows where she is"
..................

A part two will come.
1218 words so i thought it would better to write to parts