"Is it true? Is she....."Part two

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I know her age are a bit wrong, but lets just pretend that Juliet is two almost 3. Betty where only 16 back then and is 19 teen know, Jughead where 17 and is 21 now

"Because i first found out when you where gone"
"You could have called me"
"I didn't want to ruin your life"
"She is my daughter, you knew i wanted a family with you"
"I WAS ONLY 16 JUG, IM 19 KNOW AND I HAD TO GIVE UP ANYTHING, COLLEGE, MY DREAMS EVERYTHING"
"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER TOO, I HAVE MISSED ALMOST 3 YEARS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CALL ME"
"I DIDN'T WANTED TO TAKE AWAY YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE I MADE"
"it wasn't only your fault, it takes two people"

Tears was falling down her face, she hated her self for not telling him, but she couldn't forgive herself if he had to give up his dreams

"Don't you think it's hard enough that she looks like you? that.(sniff) every day i have to look at a mini you, she even act like you, she even have your last name...My pregnancy was a mistake, but i'm happy now"
"So because you thought it was a mistake back then you thought it would be better to pretend she wasn't mine?"
"i know i should have told you, but-"
"No! she is my daughter to, i had right to know!"
"I KNOW OKAY! BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, I COULDN'T CALL YOU AND SAY "HEY IT'S ME YOUR EX, YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU NEVER CALL OG TEXTS, I'M PREGNANT OH AND BY THE WAY THE BABY IS YOURS"
"I did call you, i called you every day, but you never picked up, i even sent you 4 letters, one time your mom answered and said i needed to stop call you, because you had moved on, that's why i stopped calling you"
"I didn't know"
"No because you where to busy hating me"

He turned around so she couldn't see the tears that began to fall down his cheek, he felt like he had ruined her life with coming back, she was feeling fine before he showed up. He wiped away his tears and looked at her again, her nose was red and her eyes was full of tears, but she was still so beautiful.

"I'm sorry Betts"

She rolled her eyes and looked away for a second before she looked back at him.

"for what? for leaving or coming back?"
"both, you where fine before i came"
"You really think i was fine? My mother killed herself because i got pregnant, my sister ran away with her boyfriend, Archie hates me because i chose you and not him, Veronica think i was the reason you left, i only had your father, he was the only one who was there for me, before and after the pregnancy, so if you think just once i was fine, then you were wrong!"
"My father knew?"
"yes, but i told him not to tell you"
"I WAS IN RIVERDALE LAST YEAR FOR CHRISTMAS"
"SO WHAT?"
"I asked for you? you knew that i was going to celebrate Christmas with him"
"I COULDN'T BARE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING FOR YOU"
"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND SHE IS MY DAUGHTER TO!"
"It's so unfair, you didn't even knew she was living"
"YOU'RE SO SELFISH, I have missed the most important time in my daughters life, just because you were too busy being angry about the fact that i left!"
"I hate you"

Tears began to fell down her face again, she looked away and he just answered 

"Then Hate me, hate me all you want, but just remember when you have to tell her why her father wasn't in her life, tell her the truth. That you were too angry on me to let me be in her life. 

He turned around and walked out the door, but before he closed it he turned around again and said.

"I never stopped loving you, I called you every year on your birthday"

Then he turned around again and slammed the door, Betty fell to the ground and began to cry and she couldn't stop. She just ruined everything, just because of a stupid mistake she made back then, it was all her fault.

Jughead's POV

I tried not to cry, but it was hard. I was so mad at Betty, why couldn't she just see it from my eyes? Why couldn't she just understand how hurt I was?
As i walked down to my car, I couldn't get myself to leave again, I turned around and ran over to her door again, as I opened I saw her sitting on the floor crying, I ran over to her and sat down and hugged her.

"I'm so so sorry Juggie"
"Don't okay, I am here now and that is what matter"
"I do still love you, please don't leave me again"

3 POV

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, he placed his hand on her cheek and looked her deeply in the eye

"I love you too and i will never leave you or Juliet again" 

He kissed her lips and she melted into his arms, this was what she needed, she had missed him so got damn much and her world was finally whole. Every thing was right, he loved her and she loved him, and now they finally where a family