"Baby girl"

SEXUAL CONTENT

Anger filled her body and she slammed the door, now he was gone to far, she couldn't handle this anymore, if he was going to cheat on her she was going to do something worse, she was going to break his heart.

She was walking down the empty street, when a car rolled up to her, it was a Audi R8, a young man with dark hair rolled down the window, she stopped and looked at him, he had ocean blue eyes, a smirk grew on his lips and he looked her up and down, he was hot.

"what's up princess, what're you doing alone here?"
"Who is asking"
"oh sassy i see, you want a ride?"

"I don't know you, you could be a murder"

He just laughed, he liked her

"Come on princess, i don't bite unless you want me to"

he gave her a wink, and she could fell the wetness grow between her legs

"Fine"

She sat down in the seat and closed the door

"So what is the Good girl doing on the bad side, shouldn't you be home doing your homework?"
"how can you be sure about that i'm a good girl?"
"oh please, pink dress with flat shoes, gold watch and small earrings, pink lips, blond hair, the way you try to be sassy, the way you press your legs together every time i'm flirting with you, i bet you're still a virgin, am i wrong?"
"Yes"
"Oh really, with the virgin thing?"
"Yes, i have sex with my boyfriend"

He laughed again, and just smirked.

"I bet it's all vanilla sex"

He stopped the car in front a bar, she looked confused at him, but then she remembered what he said, it was true it was always vanilla sex, and she was so tired of it.

"so what if you're right"
"Nothing, but then what happened, got tired of the vanilla sex every night?"
"no he cheated one with my best friend"

"Oh i'm sorry"
"You shouldn't, i got tired of him anyway, he didn't knew how to do anything right"

His hand fell down on her lap and she looked at him with so much desire in her eyes.

"Look-"
"please don't say anything"

She opened her seat belt and sat down in his lap and he attacked her lips, she tasted og vanilla and strawberry, his hands went from her hair down to her hips, she began to move back and forth as she felt his erection under her grow, a groan escaped his lips and she could feel herself get wet.

She began to unlock his belt and he grabbed the seat and pushed it back so there was more space, he began to unzipped her dress and it fell down from her shoulders, he stopped the kiss for a second to admire her body, her breast was spilling out of the bra and he felt himself grow harder, she couldn't wait anymore, she wanted him here and now. She unzipped his pants and he slowly slid his hand down under her, as he touched her with his fingers, she moaned slight and his smirk grew back on his lips, he slid two fingers inside her and her moans got more intense. He pumped two fingers inside her while he kissed her lips, she grabbed his hair as he sat the pace up, she slid her fingers trough his silky hair and he kissed her neck, leaving some hickeys, she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm as he began to rub her clit with his thumb.

He got up to her ear and whispered as he felt her come closer to her orgasm.

"do it baby girl, you can come"

And that was when she lost it, she came on his pants but he didn't care, she felt down in his arms and she needed a minute to recreate herself again, he pumped his fingers on more time before he slid them slowly out of her again, he licked her cum off from his fingers before he kissed her again, he opened his pants and released his huge boner, she could feel her nervousness grow inside, he looked at her and saw it clear, she wasn't used to that size.

"Hey look at me baby girl, we don't have to if you don't want to"
"no no i really want to, i want you all of you"
"then what is it?"
"I'm just- I - it just because i'm not used to it's that big"

He chuckled a little and she hit him.
He attacked her lips again and slowly slid his erection in between her legs, she took a deep breath before he slowly slid  into her, he did her get used to his size before he began to move, after some time he began to pump up and down, moans where escaping her mouth as he sat up the pace, he attacked her neck again with his lips as she slid her fingers trough her hair. 

the air was getting heavy and you could smell the sex in his car, but they didn't care, he began to kiss her breast leaving some hickeys, she couldn't hold it anymore, she felt the same knot grow in her stomach and she felt her legs began to shake.

"On the pill?"

He asked as he felt himself come closer to his orgasm, she nodded and he let go of his orgasm.
As the warm liquor filled her up she could feel her juices began to drip down her legs and down on his pants, he pumped up and down some times before she came on him, he juices mixed with his dripped down on his pants and down on the floor, she fell down in his arms still wrapped around his erection, he gave her a kiss on her head before he wrapped his arms around her body.

"Need a place to sleep baby girl?"

She didn't want to talk so she just nodded, he slowly slid out of her and she wimped a little, he zipped his pants again and cared her over to the guest seat.

"Stay here i will be back in a second, he got out off the car and walked back to the trunk, finding some large blankets and a pillow, he putted the seats down so they could sleep in his car. he crawled in and took off his shoes and jacket, he took one of the blankets and lay it down on the seat, so they could sleep on that.

"Hey baby girl?"

She looked at him an he smiled at her, she crawled back to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

"You're really cold, do you freeze baby girl?"
She nodded and he took off his clothes so she could get some of his body warm, he took the other blanket and wrapped around them. He grabbed her dress from the floor and putted it up on the front seat, he carefully took off her shoes and wrapped his arms around her again, he gave her a kiss before they both fell asleep. 

1148 words without this part