Ruining their moment

Betty was sitting in Jughead's bed, making her homework with Jug behind her. He was writing on his Laptop, when he couldn't focus on his writing anymore, he closed the laptop and looked at Betty with a smirk on his lips. She was so focused at the paper that she didn't saw him looking at her. He was a little irritated that she wasn't giving him any attention, when he got an idea. He placed his laptop on the floor and crawled over to Betty. She didn't even look at him, he began to kiss her neck and moving his hand to her thigh "Jug I'm trying to do my homework" she didn't even look at him, he got a little annoyed. He moved his hand closer to her inner thigh and kissed her neck and moved her shirt a little down, so her could kiss her shoulder. "Jug I'm serious, not now." "Fine..." he stopped and got back to where he was sitting before. After some minutes he got a new idea, something she couldn't say no to. "Hey Betts, I'm going to take a quick shower, is that okay with you?" "Yeah of course" she answer still not looking at him, he got up and walked into the bathroom.
(Jug's POV)
I walked into my bathroom and took off my shirt and pants, Betty was still doing her homework, I got into the shower and I didn't even bother to close the door. I was still paying attention to Betty. It was actually really nice with a shower, I got out and took a towel around my torso, I walked into the bedroom again, I walked over to my drawers, and began to look for some boxers. I dropped the towel and took on my boxers. I turned around to see Betty was still looking at her paper.
(Betty's POV)
I knew that Jug was annoyed because I wouldn't give him attention, but I was just teasing him because it was fun. When he walked into the room with only a towel around him, I got a little turned on, you could see his toned abs. When he took on his boxers he sat down behind me in the bed, I couldn't stop thinking about his hands on my body, I wasn't even paying attention to my homework anymore, but it was fun to tease him.
(3 persons POV)
Jughead hated what she was doing to him right now. He took his controller and started his Xbox, if she didn't wanted to pay attention to him, he wasn't going to try to get her attention. He began to play his game when Betty stopped doing her homework. She looked at Jughead who now was sitting in only his boxers playing Xbox. "Baby?" "What Betts?" He said Still playing, she got closer to him and putted her hands on his abs, stroking it with her finger. "We could do something fun" "no thanks, I'm playing" "okay, maybe Archie is home" she said hoping he would response "no he's on vacation with Fred" "your unbelievably" a big smirk was growing on his lips. He paused the game and turned around look at her "is someone a little annoyed?" "No it's fine..." she said while rolling her eyes at him "good" he turned back around and began to play again, minutes when by and Betty, couldn't handle it anymore. "I'm going home Jug" he turned off his Xbox and crawled over to her so he was un top of her "no your not, because I'm not done playing, he started to kiss her lips when he went down her neck leaving hickeys, he took off her shirt and began to kiss her down her breast, and down her stomach. He was about to take off her shorts, when his phone ringed. "what?" he said annoyed (on the phone) "Hey Boss, you need to come down to the WhyteWorm asap." "why?" "There is some problems with SweetPea and Tall boy" "fine" hang up and jumped off the bed. "what's wrong Juggy?" nothing, it's just the Serpents. Do me a favor Betts, and stay here it will only take some 10 minutes, okay?" she just nodded. He took his clothes on and gave her a kiss. "love you", but before she could answer, he was already gone. When he arrived to the bar, he could hear yelling and fighting. He swung up the door and when nobody payed attention to him he yelled "SHUT THE HELL UP!" all the serpents got quiet and SweetPea and Tall boy, stopped fighting. "oh um hey Boss" Sweetpea said. "What the hell has happened here?!" None of them said anything, they all knew that Jughead didn't care. "What have i said about calling me when i'm with Betty?" "don't do it" SweetPea said "then why the hell am i standing here?" "it was SweetPea who started" "i don't give a fuck Tall boy, and know i will go back and safe my relationship, before it's too late. If i hear that there has been a fight in this bar again. It won't end pretty, understand?" "yes Boss" all the serpents said. Jughead turned around and drove home. He knew that betty would be angry at him. Every time they were together, he got called about some Serpents business. He opened the door and saw Betty's stuff still where there. He sighed in relief, he was so scared that she was gone, when he came back. He took off his jacket and shoes and walked into his room. Betty was still laying in his bed, doing her homework. Not paying attention to Jug when he came into the room. "hey Baby" she just rolled her eyes and turned her back to him. "I know you're mad" "no Jughead, i'm not mad. I'm fucking angry and disappointed, you always do this" "i know, and i'm really sorry" "so what was it this time huh?" "just SweetPea and Tall Boy fighting, but i told them not to call me anymore when i'm with you" she just rolled her eyes. "i'm going home" she said as she began to pack her stuff "what? no please Betty don't" he walked over to her and tried to take her hand. "No not this time! i'm going home" she took her stuff and walked out of his room. She took her shoes on and was about to take her jacket, when he lifted her up over his shoulder and placed her on the couch. "seriously Jug, stop acting like a 5 year old, i'm going home" "no you're not, i don't care if you're mad, but you can't go home" he crawled over her, so she couldn't move. He placed her hands above her head "look Betts i'm really sorry, i know you're mad, but i promise you they won't call me again" "Don't make a promise you can't keep" he got closer to her lips, so they were only 2 inches away from each other. "when i'm making a promise, i'm gonna keep it" she knew he wasn't talking about the Serpents anymore "oh really?Every time" "oh yes baby, every time" He began to kiss her and other hand was traveling down her body, to the place where she wan- no needed him most. He opened her pants and slipped his hand into her underwear, her began to rub her clit, and she moaned into his mouth. He stuck two fingers inside her, and her moans became louder, when someone opened the door, and they both almost jumped off the couch. It was his dad, who was laughing now. "seriously guys? You know Jug has a room right?" Betty giggled and Jughead sat down in the couch. "why are you home early dad?" "it's good to see you to son" Jughead gave his dad a dead stone look, and Fp just laughed "So Betty, how's your mother?" "she's fine" "i think you two has been baby making too much today, so what about a movie?" "seriously dad?" "yes Jug" "Fp turned on the Tv and sat down with some popcorn, Betty just giggled and took on the blanket, that night Jughead hated his father pretty much for ruining their moment, but Fp didn't care. When the darkness came over the city. Betty got up and was about to leave "where you going Betts?" "Betty you can stay here" "thanks, let me just call my mom" when Betty came back she sat down next to Jughead again. "i think it's time for some food, hungry?" "yes" both kids said and FP laughed "of course" when he was about to leave, he turned to both kids and said "oh and Betty is sleeping in your bed jug, and you're sleeping at the couch with me." "you can't be serious dad" "oh but i am" he then closed the door and drove to Pops. "it's okay Jug, you'll survive" she gave him a kiss. And got back to watching the movie. 

1501 words ofc without this part, should i make a part II about the night?