jealousy

Jughead Jones was Riverdale's own loner, he had never really had any friends he was always moody and never really had any feelings for any body until he met Betty Cooper his beloved girlfriend, they had been together for almost a year now, Jughead had always this feeling that Archie Andrews, Betty's old crush would be jealous of their relationship and he was right. About a week ago Archie had starting getting a little touchy with Betty, he was always staring at her or touching her and it began to piss Jughead off. The core four was sitting in a booth in pops, the girls was talking and Jughead was getting uncomfortable with Archie who was staring at Betty, he hated that Archie though he could stare at his girl, no one should touch was is his and especially not Archie. "so Archie how is the football team?" "oh um good" the girls stopped talking and looked over at the boys. Jughead took his arm around Betty and took her closer to his chest. Jughead gave Archie a smirk when he just rolled his eyes and the girls saw it, Betty gave Veronica a glare. You could see the boys was fighting with their eyes and if look could kill Jughead would be dead now. "So Archie, how is everything with Valerie?" "We broke up about a week ago, how is it going with the serpents" "good, actually really good, right Betts?" She turned around to see his boyfriend giving Archie a smirk and then was when she realised her boyfriend was jealous, she just nodded, but it wasn't enough for Jughead no he just needed to make things worse so he took Betty's face and gave her a kiss with tongue ofc. Archie just rolled his eyes and they pulled away again a big smirk was now on Jughead's face. "so guys maybe we should get going" Veronica quickly got up not wanted to be there when the boys was getting into a fight "yeah i think that's a good idea V, are you coming Juggie" "yes babe" they all got up and walked out, Archie was walking behind Jughead and Betty and Jughead just stuck his hand into her back pocket giving her ass a little squeeze. As they got out to their cars, Jughead opened the door for Betty, as she sat down and he closed the door Archie started  talking to Jughead "do you really think that you are good for her?" "no Archie i know i ain't good for her, but i love her more than you ever will do" "you are just a serpent scum who doesn't deserve such a perfect girl like Betty" "oh Archie you see, if you really loved Betty you would know she hate the word perfect, me on the other hand know exactly what she like, also in bed." "you see Jughead we both know you will just end up like your father while Betty is crawling back to me" and that was when it just clicked for Jughead, he punched Archie hard across the face so he felt to the ground. "you see Archie you had your chance, but you was just to big of a jerk to see what was right in front of you and now she is mine and i warn you, touch her one last time and i will kill you, i can get your dead look like an accident" Betty quickly got out of the car and ran over to Jughead who was sitting right in front of Archie. She grabbed Jughead's arm and tried to pull him away "Juggie come on, i think we all know who i belong to, come on" "you heard the lady Archie, we all know who she belong to and it's me, do you understand?" he then got up and walked over to the car with Betty, they both got home to Betty, as they say down on her bed she just sat down in his lap and looked him in the eyes "seriously Juggie?" "what?" "you didn't have to punch him?" "clearly he didn't knew that you don't touch what's mine" she just giggled and leaned down to kiss him, they both fell back and she just looked at him "jealousy looks good on you Jones" "if he ever touch you again i will kill him" "Juggie" "no i mean it, you're mine and only mine and only i can do this" he turned them around so he was on top of her, he took of her shirt and slowly kissed her down her neck to her breast and i think we all know what happened next.     

(791
words) i know this oneshot was short