come back i still need you.

I opened the door, tears was falling down my chin and my heart stopped. I ran over to her body, her hand was ice cold and her lips were purple. I pulled her out the ice cold water and close to my chest. Her heart was still beating.

"Please Betts...Please don't leave me" 

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her naked body. Her soft hair was still smelling like strawberry.

"Hold on i still want you, come back i still need you. I can't live without you, i dont want to" 

I pulled her closer to me, the sound of the ambulance was coming closer, the door flew up and two guys came running. They took her and drove her away. 

After 5 hours pacing back and forth, not knowing what was going to happen with her, i could finally see her, i pushed the door open. Tears was again falling down my cheek and i walked over to the bed, her hand was still cold and her skin was pale. I leaned down to her lips and gave her a little kiss. Her lips was ice cold, and the normal sweet taste was gone

"I don't wanna let go, i know i'm not that strong, but i just wanna hear you saying baby, lets go home, please Betts. Dont leave me, not now, not ever" 

A doctor came into the room and placed his hand on my shoulder, i looked up at him, hoping he would tell me that it all would be okay.

"I'm so so sorry Mr. Jones"

I looked down, i tried to prepare me to be ready for him to say the words

"The baby didn't make it, i'm sorry for your lost"

I looked surprised up at him, the baby? what was he talking about

"What do you mean?"
"Your wife was pregnant"
"how long?"
"only 4 weeks"
"is she going to survive ?"
"We can't say it for sure"
"what's the ods?" 
"She has 30% chance to survive"

I looked down at her again, 30% wasn't that much, but i knew she was going to make it.

"thank you doctor"

Hours went by, i hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours, i wasn't going to leave her.
I picked up my phone and looked trough my contacts to i found it, his number...
I looked at her before i clicked on his name.

"Hello?"
"Dad? it's me Jughead"
"Jug? what's wrong?" 
"I really need you"

My voice cracked and tears fell down my cheek

"Hey where are you? i'm coming"
"I'm at the hospital"

I hang up and looked at her, her skin was getting her warm color back and her hands wasn't cold anymore.

"I swear to love you all my life. Hold on, I still need you"

The door opened and i ran over to his arms, tears fell down like a water fall and he just hold me close, it was like he took all the pain from my chest on his shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay Jug, she's strong" 
"I'm so scared dad, i don't know what to do"
"I know, i know, it hurts as hell, and there is nothing you can do about it"
"I just- i-why? why did she do it?"
"I don't know, no one know the answer beside herself"
"I can't live without her"
"I know Jug"

He looked me directly into my eyes before he gave me a big hug.

A nurses came into the room, and took her out and into another room, one of the nurses stayed and talked with me.

"We're moving her to another room"
"Why?"
"We're not 100% sure that she is going to make it, so we want to take some test"
"Do you think she will make it?"
"She has 30% cha-"
"No im asking you, not the ods"
"Sir, i know she is going to make it"

After 100 of test they could finally come with an answer

"Mr. Jones i think you would like to sit down when i tell you this"
"I'm okay"
"Okay, We can finally tell you that your wife, she did make it and"
"And what?"
"She just woke up, you can go see her"

Joy filled my body and i didn't know what i was going to say, my father placed a hand on my shoulder and i looked at him.

"Go Jug, go see her"

I ran as fast as i could, i took a deep breath before i opened the door, there she was. 
I smiled and walked over to her.

"Juggy-"

but before she could say anything else, i attacked her lips, her sweet taste was back, a smile formed her lips and tears fell down her cheek.

"God i love you woman"
"i love you too"

i sat down next to her, and covered her cheek with my hand, her beautiful eyes was shining, and her skin was soft.

"The baby didn't make it Betts"

she looked down and sadness filled her body.

"I'm so sorry Juggy, i know i should have told you, but i was so scared that you would leave me, we're still young"
"yes, but i could never leave, i want a family with you, i want you to have my kids, i want to grow old with you"
"Really?"
"yes, why should i marry you if i didn't love you?"
"idk i was just so scared, i don't want to live a life without you"
"I can't live without you"

I pulled her into my chest and hold her close.

"im never going to leave you, never!"

(871 words)
A little sad, one of my friends just took her own life,  so i has been very sad and not really in a mood to write anything, but im back now