You don't belong to him

SEXUAL CONTENT

"I can't believe it"

She laughed a little and just rolled her eyes, his blood was boiling and he wanted to punish her so bad, why did she has to be so sassy.

"Why do you care. I mean as i remember it you said there was nothing between us and it was only a one night stand?"
"That's not the point"
"Then what is the point Jughead"
"Why the fuck do you care"
"Because you suddenly gets mad about the fact that I a single girl! Sleep with a guy"

She felt the anger in her body, his eyes was getting darker and it kinda turned her on. Everyone could see the sexual tension between them.

"Why does it matter to you? You said that that there was nothing between us"
"You don't belong to him"
"Then who do I belong to ?"

She took a step closer to him, his blood was boiling and she could almost feel his heat against her body. His eyes were turning into a darker version and she could almost see the fire coming out of his eyes. She bit her lip and she couldn't stop herself from getting turned on. 

"I'm only asking one more time, Who do I belong to then?"
"Me! you belong to me! no one else"
"Oh really?
"Yes!"

He grabbed her and pulled her into a heated kiss, one of those you just knew would turn into a hot make out.
He grabbed her butt and she wrapped her legs around his waist, she felt the wetness between her legs grow and she didn't knew how much more she could hold her back, she needed all of him now.
His hand worked his way down her body and he slipped it under her skirt and down to her place. He gently slid two fingers inside her and begin to pump them in and out.

"Hmm already so wet"

Her only respons was a loud moan, she couldn't stop herself, she had been having sex before with diffrent guys, but she also knew that he was to good to shut up, no one was like him, he could make you scream just by putting his fingers inside you, his fingers could do magic. He dropped to his knees holding her up with his arms. As he pulled down her skirt, he saw how wet she actually was. He looked up at her and smirked.

"Always so wet for me."

As he got closer to her place, he began to tease her, he slowly slid one finger over her clit and blowed some air, a moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. 

"Tell me Betts, who makes you this wet"

But as she was about to responce he licked her clit and a loud moan filled the room.

"Who makes you feel like this huh?"
"yo..you, you do"
"exactly, and only i can make you feel like this, and only I'm aloud to this"

As he spoke the last words he began to lick her clit, and he was right only he made her feel like this. 
Her legs began to shake and he just began to pump two fingers inside her, she felt her orgasm come closer and when he added the third finger that was when she lost it, her eyes rolled and she felt her juices drip down her legs and down on his tongue, he licked her one more time before her got up and for some seconds he just hold her up from not falling as she came down from her climax.
As she got herself "ready" again, she began to unlock his belt and pants, and before he knew it she was down on her knees and sucking his dick, he closed his eyes and just leaned back against the locker. Right before he felt his climax hit he pulled her up. She wrapped her legs around him again, but this time he slide himself inside her, a laud moan escaped her mouth and he began to trust really deep and hard. He covered her mouth with his lips, they couldn't risk getting caught because she couldn't shut up. 
His tongue exploded her mouth and his hand was gently rubbing her clit, she felt her second orgasm being build up as he began to trust harder and deeper in her. 

He began to kiss her neck, leaving hickeys so every guy knew that they shouldn't fuck with her. as  her moan got lauder her covered her mouth with his hand. And looked her deadly in the eye.

"You have to keep it down Betts, we can't get caught."
She nodded slowly, but she knew he would have to keep his hand on her mouth cause she couldn't be quiet, as he was about to remove his hand she grabbed it and hold it on her mouth, he just raised his eyebrow and shocked his head. She felt her orgasm hit and a moan worked it's way out of her mouth and into his hand and as she came down her legs he filled her up with his warm liquor, it began to drip down her legs and he slowly pulled out of her, stille holding her up. She didn't have the power to keep her up, she rested her head on his shoulder, he grabbed a towel and gently wiped her legs and place so she was clean.

He grabbed his pants and with only one hand he locked his belt and pants again, he took his hoodie and gave her it on, she just looked at him with a little smile, before she slowly grabbed his face and gave him a kiss, not one of these with a sexual tension, no more like "i love you" kiss. He just smiled and hugged her and sat her down on her legs again. She took her skirt back on and then she walked out, he waited 5 minutes before he walked out so no one knew that they had been in there together. 

987 words (not including this part) Sorry for a kinda long story, but I couldn't stop
Btw thank you so much for 19 k  I'm os freaking happy, i really love you guys!!!!