"It's all vanilla sex" part two

SEXUEL CONTENT !!!!

"i mean if you really want to know, then yes i always make the girl come, not only once, but like honestly have he never made you come not just once?"

She slowly shaked her head and look down, she placed his hand on her lap and moved closer to her, she slowly looked up at him and swallowed some air.

"Has he never made you feel like you where flying, and your legs would disappear under you"

His lips moved closer to her, and her heart was almost jumping out her breast.

"Please"
Her voice cracked as he attacked her lips, he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso, his tongue was exploding her mouth, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was finding his way to her bedroom, and when he finally found it he pushed the door closed with his foot, he placed her gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss, he slowly crawled up over her, so he had and arm on each side of her head.

He slowly removed his lips from hers and she looked confused at him.

"Are you sure you want this Betts?"
"I want all of you tonight"
"Beg for me baby"
"Please Juggy, please"
"Please what?"
"Please let me feel you, please let me taste you"

A smirk grew again on his lips.

His hands fell down her body and he gently removed her dress, his eyes stopped at the sight of her in laze black underwear. Yeah sure he had seen many girls in laze underwear, but there wass something about this girl, the way her curves was fitting her body and her breast that was spilling out the bra, he gently kissed her breast and moving down her stomach, she looked down at him as he removed her underwear, nervousness grew inside her and he could fell it, he stopped and looked up at her.

"Are you 100% sure you want this?"
"Yes it's just Archie has never go down on me"
"you're kidding me right?but he has give you finger right?"
"no..."
"but has you ever give him a blowjob?"
"Yes"

She looked away, and he crawled up to her, he gently placed his hand on her cheek and looked her directly into her eyes before he said.

"Hey it's okay Betts"

He kissed her lips and slowly moved his hand further down her body, he gently began to slide one finger over her place, and she almost moaned into his mouth.
He gently entered her slowly with two fingers, a moan escaped her lips and he began to rub her clit with his tump as he began to move his fingers inside her, she moaned into his mouth and she could feel a strange feeling inside her stomach grow.

He began to pump his fingers faster and she could have sworn that she saw start in that moment. Her Juices was dripping down her legs, and her gently removed his fingers. As she came down from her first Orgasm, he licked all her juices up and she could feel the knot in her stomach come back, he grabbed both her wrist and pulled them over her head, as he began to suck om her clit, she tried to push him away, but he was to strong.

She felt her second orgasm build up in her stomach and she couldn't hold it anymore, he licked her one more time and she lost it, her Juices was dripping down her legs and a satisfied look came across his face.

He crawled up to her and gave her a long kiss, she tried to catch her breath as he said.

"Damn you're so beautiful"

She tried to hide her smile, but he could see the smile on her lips, getting bigger as she bit her lip.

"What?"
"It's just - Archie has never told me that"
"Really? i mean look at you, what do you even see in him?"