Moving

They way she looked at him, you could tell she had loved him since forever. The way she speaked about him, all people knew she loved him, she always denied it, she hated that she needed to lie, lie about her feelings, for him. She wanted to tell him, she really wanted to, but she couldn't..What if he didn't loved her back, or what if he walked away, and she never saw him again. Elizabeth Cooper was a normal teenage, or that was what all people though, but under her perfect life, she lived a terrible life. Her father was dead and her step father beatet her every day, her mother was always high on drugs and didn't care about her at all, she was the normal perfect girl when you looked at her, she was a straight A student, she had never had a boyfriend, her best friend was the towns bad boy, Jughead Jones, they had been friends since for ever, she had loved him since sophomore.... She was scared to tell him, they was always together, he knew her secrets, but she always refused his help, when it was about her parents. She was scared that her stepfather was gonna kill her, if he found out about Jughead. It was Thursday and Betty was sitting in the schools library, it was 6 pm, the school was not open yet, but Betty hated to be home, plus she runs the schools newspaper, also called the Blue and Gold. She was sitting all alone, writing on her computer, when someone knocked on the door, she got up and opened and saw to her big surprise the town's very own fuck boy Archie Andrews standing leaning against the doorframe. "oh um Archie, what..what are you doing here?" "hey Betty, looking good today" "um thanks" "so why are you here already?" he got in and she closed the door, he turned around and pushed her against the table "um what are you doing?" "so i was thinking, why such a pretty girl like you, are alone" "i like to be alone" "i have an idea" "okay?" "you, me, Pops to night" "oh um sorry, i'm not interesting in a date with you" "oh and why not" "because i know you only talk to girls so you can fuck them" she pushed him out of her way, he grab her arm and turned her around, so she was facing him again. "i'm not gonna take a no for an answer" "to bad Archie, i'm not gonna go on a date with you. Let go of me" "no!" "LET GO OF ME ARCHIE!" she tried to escape his grip, but he was to strong. And then the door got up, and none other than Jughead Jones was standing in the door. "Juggie?" "you heard her Asshole, let go of her!" Archie then let go of her, and walked over to Jughead, who was standing ready to punch him. "watch your mouth, scum" "or else?" "Juggie don't" "listen to your girlfriend, or else..." "or else what? what are you gonna do? i'm not afraid" Archie was about to punch Jughead when he was faster and punched him in the face, Archie felt to the ground with a broken nose" "JUG!" Then the principal came in. "Mr Jones, my office NOW!" Jughead turned around and walked with Mr. Weatherbee. Betty walked with them and sat down outside his office and waited for Jughead, after some time he finally came out. She jumped up and walked with him. "why did you punch him Juggie?" "Why does it matter Betts?" "sorry...i... are you okay?" "yeah i'm fine, it's not me who has a broken nose" Betty giggled a little, before she stopped him. "thank you Juggie" "no problem" he looked at her, when he saw her bruises on both wrist, "is her still hurting you?" "i don't want to talk about it here..." "Pops after school?" "ofc" she hugged him and then they walked to class. It was 4 periode when Mr. Weather called for Betty "Elizabeth Cooper please come to my office, Elizabeth Cooper to Mr. Weatherbee's office" she looked at Jughead who looked at her. She was a little scared. She walked to his office. When she came in, a women was sitting in the chair. "Miss Cooper please sit down" she closed the door and sat down next to the unknown women. "Miss Cooper, this is Miss Moore, she is coming from the Child service also knowns as CS." "What is this about?" "your neighbors is worry about you" "why?" then the women turned around and looked at her, she saw her wrist. "Elizabeth, we know your stepfather is beating you...." "but...who had told you?" "it's okay Elizabeth, i'm here to help you" "how do you gonna help me?" "i can remove you and put you in a really lovely foster family" "where do this family lives?" "in LA, we know it's far away from here, but..." "i'm not gonna move to LA" "Miss Cooper, it's not a choice...." "screw you" she ran out of the door with tears down her face. She couldn't stop crying, when she run into someone. It was Jughead who was standing and talking to some of his friends "Hey Betts..whats wrong?" "i...i..they are gonna put me in foster family" "what! where?" "in...in LA" he took her close to him. "we talk later guys, okay?" "yeah sure, see ya" he hold her into his chest and she cried and cried and cried, she couldn't stop crying. It was over know...They was gonna take her away from him, the only one she loved. "i have to tell you something" she looked up at him, and he could see all her pain, he hated that he couldn't take her pain away. "can we please go?" "ofc" he took their things and they walked out to his motorcycle, he jumped on and handed her his helmet. "here take this" "what about you?" "i'm surviving" she sat down behind him "hold on" she wrapped her arms around him and then he started to drive to The WhyteWorm. He was the king of the Southside Serpents, and he owned the WW, it was his father who was king before him, and his father was before him. It was a tradition that the Jones men was running The Serpents. They got of and walking into the bar, all the serpents was sitting and talking, drinking and laughing. "come with me Betts" he took her hand and they walked up to his apartment. "my father isn't home yet" she sat down on the couch and he got out in the kitchen "cola?" "just water" "okay" when he came into her, he sat down next to her and she took the glass and drank a little "so LA huh?" "i'm not gonna do it Jug" "why not? this is your chance Betty" "a chance for what? we only have 2 months back at college, and then i can get my own apartment" "and what if he kills you? we both know he had tried to do it before, and wasn't it for me you were dead" "i know i know, but i don't want to lose you" "your not gonna lose me, we can still talk everyday" "no! i'm not gonna let the love of my life walk away like that...." "what?" "i love you Jughead, and i always had" A big smile came on his face, finally she said it, he had loved her since forever, but he was afraid to tell her. "I love you to Betts" a tear fell down her chin "really?" "yeah ofc, i mean look at you" he wiped away her tear and kissed her lips. "plus you can stay with me if you want to?" "really?" "Ofc" she hugged him, and that was what was the start of a long loving relationship.  

(words 1320 without this part)