She is my everything

Hey Guys, thank you so much for 21K readers i love you so much and it really makes my day when i open this app and see all the people who comments and like my stories.

Betty was walking down the streets in Riverdale on the wrong side on the "perfect" town, it was a rainy night and she was  alone. She had been in a huge fight with her parents and was now on her way to her beloved boyfriend and his dad. Her parents had told her that they were moving to LA and that she had to move with them and when she asked them why they were moving, her father had told her it was because they hated that stupid teenage scum she was with, she hated them so much, why couldn't they just be happy for her.
She was almost at his trailer when she felt the tears began to slip down her face, what if he didn't wanted her, she didn't have any other place to go. She took a deep breath, wiped her tears away and nocked slightly on the door, it was his father who opened the door.

"Betty hi, oh Jughead isn't home right now, but he will be home soon, wanna come in"
"Thanks, do you think i could sleep here to night?"
"Yeah ofc, no problem. How is your parents?"
"Um they're fine i guess"
"So I just have to get some stuff done, but yeah you know what to do, bye"
"bye"

As he closed the door, she walked into Jughead's room, hoping to find one of his hoodies, she took the black one, the one he had on the day she met him and the day he asked her to be his girlfriend. She took off her clothes and took on his hoodie, this was almost all she needed, she just missed one thing, him. The time began to disappear and Betty began to feel tired, she wanted to stay up and wait for him, but before she knew it she fell asleep in his bed, with his hoodie on and cuddle up in a warm blanket.

Jughead's POV

I was driving home from the WhyteWorm with Archie in totally peace, when he suddenly spoke up.

"So Jug I heard Betty is moving"
"What're you talking about?"
"Veronica told me some hours ago that Betty is moving to LA, because of some boy her parents doesn't like, I mean Betty with a guy?"

I didn't respond, how could she? why didn't she tell me, Archie began to laugh a little and I just chuckled a little.

"I mean who would wants to date a girl like her? Did you know she is still a virgin?"
"How do you know that?"
"I spoke to Reggie who is dating Lili, you know her sister and he told me that he heard Lili tell Betty she would never find a boyfriend when she was still a virgin"
"Cool"
"I just mean like, we guys want a girl who have some confidence and actually wants to do stuff like sexual stuff"

I was so angry, all i wanted to do right know was to kill him, he didn't know what the heck he was talking about, minutes went by and before i knew it, we were finally at his house, when he got out the car i rolled down my window and looked at him.

"Oh and hey Archie btw Betty is not a virgin, in fact i actually had sex with her two days ago, and the day before that, oh actually we have been fucking for 5 months and trust me she is really good in bed and ready for all kind of stuff"

I gave him a wink before i drove off.

"That felt so good"

I just chuckled a little and drove back to the trailer, i really hoped my father has been making something for me to eat, I opened the door noticing there was standing some shoes i'd never seen before, when i closed the door and walked into the kitchen, when i saw a beautiful girl walking into the living room, you could see she was really tired  and that she had been sleeping.

"Hey baby"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she gave me a  kiss

"Where have you been?"
"I was just at the WW with the boys, why are you here? not that i'm complaining"
"I just really missed you baby"

I could see the sadness in her eyes, but it was like she tried to hide it.

"You seems a little off, something wrong?"
"No, I have just missed you so much"

She gave me a fake smile and kissed me, I just kissed her back and pretended that I actually believed her. She turned around and we walked back into my bedroom, a huge back was laying on my floor and her jacket and shoes was also there.

"Shit Betty are you moving in?"
I chuckled and laughed a little
"Would it be bad if I did it"
"Nope I love spending time with my baby"

I gave her a kiss again and she giggled, I took off my shirt and pants and we got under the blankets. I loved cuddling with her, she was my everything.