Say you won't leave me!

It was friday evening, Jughead was sitting in Archie's room waiting for Archie to come back from practice, he had something to tell Archie. Jughead's dad was dead, and now Jughead hadn't any place to stay, he wasn't going to ask Archie, no he was just here because he was moving to Greendale, he didn't have any money, so when he found out that he could get a job and a place to stay in greendale, he knew he had to.. 

Jughead was sitting on Archie's bed, looking at his feet thinking, about the whole situation, when Archie's little sister Betty opened the door. 

"Jug?" he looked up at her and his heart skipped a beat, ever since the first day he met her, he has been having a crush on her. She was beautiful, she had blonde hair, emerald green eyes, long legs, and when she looked at him with that smile, that damn smile, his heart melted.

 When she was only 3 years old, Fred adopted her. Her father and sister were dead in a car accident, and her mother died when she was 2 years old of cancer. 

"Betts? what are you doing here?" he looked a little confused at her  "i could ask you the same, Archie isn't coming home before midnight" "he isn't?" "no, he is out with his girlfriend Veronica, but again why are you here?" Jughead stood up and hurried out the door, not even looking betty in the eye "Oh um, i guess i'm just...Um going ho- to pops" Betty grabbed his wrist and turned him around so he was looking at her "Hey what's wrong?" "nothing..Betts i- it just nothing okay" "I can see that you're upset about something, please tell me Juggy" she took a step closer to him, his breath was smelling of mint and cigarettes, his eyes was ocean blue and his soft hair was like silk. She was caught in his look, the way he looked at her, with so much love. She knew he loved her, but did he know that she loved him? Jughead sighed and looked down at his feet, betty grabbed his other hand and tried to look him in the eye. "Please Juggy" A tear fell down his chin and he looked up "Hey what's wrong" She wiped his tears away with her thumb and his head was resting in her hand. He looked her deab in her eyes. 

"My- My father is dead" tears was falling down his cheek and she wrapped her arms around his waist, and hold him close. He hugged her back and cried. She wasn't saying anything, she was just letting him cry. After some time, his cries was getting to small sobs, she looked at him and gave him a little sad smile 

"i'm so so sorry Juggy, i wish i could do anything for you, where are you going to stay?" "that was actually what i was here for, i'm moving to Greendale" Her heart dropped and her smiled turned into a stone cold look, a little tear fell down her cheek and she took a step back. "Wh-what?" "I'm sorry Betts, but i havn't a place to stay and i don't have any money" "you can stay here. You can stay in my room" "i don't think Archie would allow me to stay in your room Betts" "i don't care, you can't move away from me...I- I love you Juggy i really do" his heart skipped a beat and he forgot to breathe, did she just say that? "you-you what?" "i love you Jughead Jones, and you don't have to say it back, but just say you won't leave me" "i love you too Elizabeth Cooper" she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, he attacked her lips and walked out of Archie's room, he found her room and closed the door and locked it. He placed her on the bed and she giggled, she took off his shirt and he was about to take off her dress, when someone knocked on the door. 

"oh shit, um who is it" she sat up and looked at Jughead. "Um Betty it's Archie, please open your door" "Fuck fuck fuck, um 2 sec Arch. Hide now!" jughead took his shirt and jumped off the bed and hide in the closet. Betty walked over to the door and unlocked it. 

"Archie, hey i thought you were with Veronica" "I was, but she needed to do something and Jughead wasn't home, mom and dad are out, so i thought that we could do something" Archie walked in and she closed the door. "actually Archie i have some homework to do" "Betty it's friday?" "yeah, but i like to be prepared" "you're weird" Archie was about to walk out when Jughead dropped his phone inside the closet. He turned around and was about to go look, when she stopped him. "Archie! go" "fine!" he rolled his eyes and walked out, she closed the door and locked it again, before she sighed. "That was close" Jughead said as he walked over to her. "to close, Juggy" "i think i need to go talk with him" "what now? then he will know that it was you" "no i will crawl out the window and then over to the front door and knock" "okay" she gave him a little smile and kissed him, before he crawled out the window and down to the front door. 

A short story 920 words without this part ofc.
i think i'm gonna write a part 2 where he tells Archie about him and Betty's relationship