Do you remember me?

Betty Cooper was just turned 12 years old when her mother decided to put her in The Sister's Quiet Of Mursey, it was a living hell for her, 5 years after she got adopted by a family in Riverdale. It was Jughead Jones's Father FP Jones who decided it was best for her, but behind all the secret was it because he owed Alice Cooper for the time she saved him.

Jughead didn't knew her or his father's secret, he just thought he was going to get an annoying little sister, who turned out to chance his life forever. Betty was packing all of her stuff when one of the sister's came into her room. "good morning Elizabeth" "Good Morning Sister Jenna" "They are here, we are gonna miss you so much" "thanks" Betty took her stuff what was almost nothing. When she got out to the two boys, she tried not to have eye contact with Jughead, she was scared that he recognized her cause she did know him, they where best friend before her mother took her away from him. Jughead on the other hand tried to get eye contact with her, he couldn't set a finger on it, but there was something about her. "hi Miss. Cooper i'm FP Jones, this is Jughead Jones." "hi Mr. Jones" she gave him her hand and he shook it. Jughead took her backpack and they drove home to the house. The whole drive Jughead didn't said a word to her, he just kept thinking about her and why she was seeing so familiar, when they got home Jughead showed Betty her room and in the mean time FP was looking through some old stuff who belong to Alice. "so this is your room, um i will be living in the room next to you, you have your own bathroom, and the kitchen is downstairs" "thanks Juggie oh sorry i mean Jughead" "so how old are you?" "17, so how is school?" "it's okay, it's just Northside High School nothing special" she just nodded and sat down on the bed, it was a beautiful room, it was a lot bigger than her room in the SQOM, and god she missed Jughead, a lot, it was hard but he didn't recognize her and it hurt.

(Jughead's pov)

there was something over her and i can't tell you what, it's like i know her, but i don't think i know her, i got down to my father who was looking for something. "hey dad, what are you looking for?" "oh hi son, um nothing, where is-" "Elizabeth is in her room-" "you mean Betty?" "um Betty?" "yes she like to be called Betty because Elizabeth minds her about her mother, also don't say anything about her sister, she took her own life just in front of Betty when she was 10" "how do you know that?" "son there is something i need to tell you" "oh um okay"

(3 pov)

They sat down in the couch, it was hard for FP to tell him, but he knew that he needed to do it. "listen son, i need to tell you something about Betty" "um yes?" "Do you remember the girl, who you always was together with when you were little" "yes ofc, but then you said one day she moved away and i cried so many days and i didn't want to go to school, what about her?" "the thing is Jughead, that this girl is Betty and she still remembers you, he mother sent her away to SQOM and when she turned 17 i promised her mother that i would get her out" "wait what, so you are saying, my childhood crush, my best friend is up stairs right now?" "yes and Jughead she remembers you, and she still love you" "how do you know that" "i just know, when i first talked to her she asked about you, and it broke her when i said that you forgot her" "i-i have to go" and then he jumped up and run up to her, she was still in her room sitting on her bed reading a book, the same book Jughead gave her when the turned 10 years old 'Rebel without a cause' he opened the door and she almost fell of the bed "Ju-Jughead?" "it-it's you" "what do you mean?" "i know everything Betts" and then a tear fell down her chin, god she has missed that nickname only Jughead was aloud to call her Betts "do you really remember me Juggie?" "Ofc i remember you, i cried for days after you was gone, i didn't want to get out of the house, every day i was waiting for you to come back, but you never did" "i'm so so sorry, i wasn't aloud to call you, and after 5 years i thought you had forgot me and moved on" "how could i ever move on, i have always waited for the girl i love to come back" he took her hand and placed his on her chin, she moved closer to him and he whispered "i love you Betts and i always have" then he kissed her with all he had, she could feel all of his love and he could feel her. god he had missed her After a little while she pulled back "i love you to Forsythe Pendleton Jones III" "seriously? you remembered my full name Elizabeth Cooper" 

(920 words)