Im busy

I was sitting in my couch playing some GTA when someone knocked on my trailer door, I took a sip of my beer, paused the game and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Betty standing in the sexiest outfit ever, she grabbed me a began to kiss me, I slightly pushed her away and walked over to my couch.
I wasn't really in the mood right now.

"Seriously Jug?"
"What do you want Betts, I'm kinda busy right now"
"I want you"
"To bad I'm not in a mood for anything"

She sat down in my lap and began to kiss my neck and biting it. I just kept playing and taking some sips of my beer, Betty got annoyed and just gave me the dead look.

"What?"
"I'm fucking horny, and I really want you"
"Sorry Betts but I'm not in a mood"
"Unbelievable..."

She rolled her eyes and just stood up next to me, I just kept playing and drinking my beer, after some minutes I got up to get another beer.
She just looked at me and rolled her eyes again.

"You can't be angry about it Betts"
"I'm not angry"
"Oh really"
She just nodded and I stood right in front of her and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She crossed her arms and looked at me.
(Imagine they are standing against a wall and he is standing right in front of her with a hand against the wall)

"So you're not mad that I'm not gonna fuck you until you can't see straight anymore?"
"No I don't care, you're not even that good"
"Oh really"

I Got Closer to her and placed my hand on her thighs and slowly moved my hand up to her inner thigh.

"So you're telling me that when I make you scream my name so the whole trailer park can hear it and fuck you until you can't see straight anymore, that isn't making you feel anything between your legs?"
She swallowed some air that she has been holding and I could see she was getting turned on.
"No like I said I don't care, you aren't turning me on"
"So when I do this"

I said while I slightly moved my finger in between her legs and gently swiping my fingers over her place.
A little moan was about to escape her lips when she swallowed it and just gave me the I don't care look.
I pushed two fingers inside her, I could feel how wet she already was.

"Hmmm already so wet baby"
"Oh sorry I was thinking on Archie"

I was about to loose it there, she knew how much I hated him, but I knew she was only saying it to make me get mad, but not this time, this time i was going to fuck get so hard that she would beg me to stop. I grabbed her arms and pulled them over her head. I attacked her lips and without any warning I pushed 3 fingers inside her, I swallowed her moans and I could tell she was about to hit her climax, her legs began to shake and she tried to push her hands down, but I was to strong. I sat up the pace and her juices was dripping down her legs. I grabbed her ass and cared her over to my bed room, not breaking the kiss.
I pushed her down on the bed, grabbing a pair of handcuffs on the nightstand, before she could say anything her hands was cuffed to the bed. I grabbed her dress and slowly slide it down her body leaving her in a black lace bra, I loved when she wasn't wearing panties. I began to kiss her neck down to her breast, sucking on the spot that would make her go crazy. I took my knife up from my serpent jacket and cut bra over so it fell down to bed. I slowly slid the cold metal over her nipples and a quiet moan escaped her lips.
I began to kiss her breast sucking on her nipples while my hand traveled down her body and down to the place I knew she wanted me. I stuck to fingers inside her and she aced her back but I just pushed it down to the madras again, I kiss her down her body and began to lick her folds, I began to massage her clit with my tongue, marking what's mine. I could feel she was coming closer to her climax, but I kept going in the same speed.
Her legs began to shake and she closed her eyes. A loud moan escaped her lips and she aced her back again, but I pushed it down and licked all her wetness up, I got up to her lips and gave her a kiss before I opened my belt and pants reveling my huge boner.
I opened my shirt and I could see she wanted to touch but the handcuffs stopped her.

"If you don't lay still they will give you some marks"
"Please Jug"
"Please what baby girl?"
"Please fuck me"
"Oh but I thought you weren't getting turned on"

But before she could answer I slammed hard into her, her hands tighten around the handcuffs and she moan loud, i began to rub her clit with my thumb, I grabbed her neck slightly and she closed her eyes.
The sound of skin slamming against each other filled the room and I could feel her legs began to shake under me, I sat up the pace and began to go deeper, her juices was now dripping down her legs and she almost screamed my name, but I didn't stop she tried to push me away but I was to strong, I grabbed her legs and pushed them down.
She was so close to her climax so I began to Go deeper than before.
She screamed my name and I promise you that every one in the trailer park could hear we where having sex.
I could feel my own climax coming but I just kept going in the same pace.

"Please Jug I cant anymore"

But I didn't stop, I got down to her lips and bite her bottom lip and pulled it a little out.
I kept going in the same pace hitting her G spot, I felt my warm liquor filling her body and I finally sat down the pace. She was making my name and it was like music to my ears.

"Stop please Jug stop I can't anymore."

Her words was unclear and I began to rub her clit again, she closed her eyes and tried to crawl away from me but I just grabbed her legs. I pulled out of her and pushed 2 fingers inside her, curling them inside her and hitting her G spot, she began to moan my name. And after some seconds she screamed.

"STOP.. FUUUCK OMG STOP."

I pulled my fingers out of her and just licked her place one time, she almost jumped at my touch and I just chuckled.

"So sensitive"

I got up to her lips and gave her kiss so she knew I loved her. I unlocked the handcuffs and she fell down on the madras, i grabbed my boxers and slid them on before I found her one of my shirts and a blanket, I wrapped the blanket around her and carried her in to my couch. I sat down and started my game again, she didn't say anything I just looked at her with a smirk and said.

"And next time you interrupt me I won't stop baby"

I winked at her and she knew exactly what I meant, she kept a little distance to me, I knew that after every sex she didn't speak, so I just wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled a little while I played my game again.

1333 words