Chapter 3- Luka

I parked my car close to the only forest on this town to meet the pack. My new pack. Para... I shake my head. I had to stop thinking about her. My heart was sad that she wouldn't let me take her home. But I can't think about that right now. I have to focus.

Lilly told me the pack is awesome and that she is high up in he pack but other then that.... She keeps it a secret. I hate secrets. They annoy me. Lilly said that my new pack should meet me around four. It's three fifty five now. I quickly head deep in the forest and change; not caring about my clothes.

I ran towards the meeting place. A small pack is hanging around, all with familiar scents, in there wolf forms. They all come to attention when they see me coming. A large grey wolf comes towards me. I bare my neck in respect towards my new Alpha.

"Luka Harris, welcome to the Young Warriors pack. I am Daniel, Alpha." He bares his neck quickly.

"How will this be done?" I ask.

"You will fight each one of my wolves. The lowest ranking to the highest ranking. Which ever one defeats you will be your ranking. If you beat them all then you will fight the Warrior Princess. She is an Alpha in her own rights." I look around to see who it is. I notice that Lilly isn't here.

"Don't bother looking. She isn't here." Alpha says.

"Who?" I reply

"The Princess." He says, I look away

"Yes alpha." He smiles and heads into the forest.

"The night of the full moon will be your first battle." Daniel says over his shoulder. I look up at the moon and count the days I have. I have 7 days to prepare. The pack heads over to greet me. There was 8 in all here and Lilly and the princess. In other words ten pack mates. And all are for school.

"Luka, right?" A boy with dark red fur asks. I think his name is Chris.

"Yeah. Chris, right?" He nods.

"Nice to have a handsome guy around." A girl named Morgan says.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. We all hang around and talk. Chris and I got close, and he is good friends with Lilly.

I soon find myself asking:

"Who is the Princess?" The happy mood dropped.

"Why do you want to know?" Morgan asks, her voice tight.

"Curiosity mostly." I answer, my voice light.

"Ever hear it killed the cat?" John asked.

"Sure, but what's so bad about wanting to know?" I ask, they all chuckle darkly.

"She is.... Well.... She is just brave." Is all Chris says with a small smile. I head home soon after, my head spinning.

Who is the Princess? I wonder. Is it Lilly? Morgan? Christina? Or someone I haven't met yet?