Epiologue

7 years later...

Rowan's point of view-

I sit on the park bench watching my mate play with the kids. I smile as my littlest one, Sara, chases Luka and rub my swollen stomach. Para is in the arms of Chase watching there own little girl and boy, Daniel and Emmy.

Astrid's twins are in the sandbox, and Lilly waddles over to sit next to me. Rafe playing with their son and Luka. I smile at Lilly, her own hand rubbing her stomach.

"Hey Lil."

"Hi Ro. How's it going?" I half hug her.

"Good." Rena, now seventeen, walks over to us. She beams as she carries her little sister in her arms. Ella is three years old and is Rena's hip buddy.

"Hey Rena! How are you doing?"

"Wonderful!" Para and Chase walk over and join us with there two children by there side. Astrid, Justin, and the Wonder Twins also join us. Luka, Sara, and her older sister, Carissa, join us. The pack has gotten closer over the years. Mrs. Summers past away a year ago due to a heart attack. It hurt us all. Para and Chase have taken over that house and we all live close by in that neighborhood. Kevin pasted away four years ago. Cassie has been trying to stay strong.

The park was built two years ago and the pups took right to it. Things have been quite for a long time between the packs. Chase and Para are so happy, and so are we. Para still is a little afraid of touch but Chase has been helping her along.

The Miracle Wolves pack is safe, and happy. The pack has grown a little, okay a lot, but we are all close.

We all finally have out happy ending. I kiss Luka.

"I love you, Rowan."

"I love you, Luka."