Chapter 21- Justin

Chase smiles so wide I thought he was related to the Cheshire Cat. Three wolves crawled out of the forest. The first was medium size with a pale blonde coat. The next was a Large wolf with shaggy light brown, and the third was a medium sized silver furred wolf. The first came running over to little Rena. Rena had the exact same hair color as the Pale wolf. Rena smiled and the shaggy brown wolf also came running towards her. Astrid was grinning ear to ear.

"Who are they?" I ask in our bond.

"My pack! I thought they were dead!" She answers. The last wolf came running towards Astrid. She hugs the wolf and giggles when he licks her.

"Ben! I was worried." Jealousy is not something I am use to... But it came powerfully over me. She is mine. "Ben, this is my mate Justin. Justin this is my best friend from the pack." Ben lifts his paw and holds it up. I look in his eyes and shake it. Astrid grins as the pale blonde wolf comes over to greet her.

"Cassie, meet my mate Justin." Cassie smiles, or tries to anyway.

"Hello." I say. Chase comes over and stands beside Cassie.

"Reese has not made it. We will have a burial for him tonight. Until then please change back and get dressed. Mrs. Summers has invited us to dinner tonight." Everybody heads into the respective places and changes. Astrid kisses me on the nose and heads inside. Para comes over and hugs me. I hug her back.

"I think some formal break up is needed." She whispers. My heart bangs in my chest. "Justin. I am breaking up with you. Im sorry." I wait for my heart to shatter but instead a sisterly love fills my heart. I hug her again.

"You are like a sister to me."

"You're like a brother to me." I smile and look over at Astrid's den and smile. I have someone who is filling my heart up fast. Her name is Astrid. Everything about her makes me love her more. All the way down to deep southern accent. Mrs. Summers calls me over to help her cook.

"So you can cook?" Astrid's voice fills my head.

"You will be amazed by the fact I can cool amazingly well, baby."

"Well then, sugar, amaze me."

"With pleasure." Her laugh fills my mind.

"Bye, sugar."

"Bye, baby." I follow mrs. Summers back to Paras house.

****

Mrs. Summers and I made a bunch of food for the wolves. I am so excited. Tonight I am going to ask Astrid to become my official girlfriend. I take a shower and pull on some fancier clothes. The doorbell rings. I run downstairs and open it. Naomi and Lilly are smiling.

"Hey guys." Lilly chirps. I smile.

"Hey Lilly! Naomi! Welcome! Please come on in." They smile and head to the kitchen. Another car pulls up and Astrid steps out. She is wearing a short purple dress that falls to her knees, showing off her beautiful long legs. Her auburn hair was long and cascading down her shoulders in soft curls, her different colored eyes sparkling. She was absolutely stunning. She smiles, and I feel my heart stop. Ben also climbs out of the car, but I ignore him. Astrid glides over to me.

"Hello, sugar." Her voice purrs.

"Hey baby." I hold out my hand and pull her close. I lean down and kiss her, soft and sweet.her arms circle around my neck. Ben clears his throat and we separate but only a little.

"Can I have a word?" Ben asks, looking at me. Astrid blushes, and I nod. She kisses my cheek and heads inside. Ben had light blonde hair and piercing dark brown eyes. He watches me. "If you hurt her, I will not hesitate to rip your throat out." He says. I meet his eyes evenly.